Low miles!
By Phil on
1996 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan
This car has spent most it's life indoors & looks almost new in & out. I can't believe people paid three times for their's what I paid for mine with less than half the miles on mine. It's a one owner car I got from a guy I worked with that would of had to sell it to a dealer if not me because he was moving. I really like it to me it's like a new car except I can sell this one for more than I paided for it. I won't sell as it will go another 10 years & I work less than a mile from home so gas won't be such an issue even when it does hit $200.00 a barrel. I changed the oil & after about 900 miles it went through half a quart as I check it often. It tells you every time you start it try 10/40
Favorite Features
The ride is by fare the best feature, the A/C is very cold, the moon roof is real nice as it is quit long & wide. I love the fact that my knee isn't pressed up against somthing as it is very roomy. Oh my God the trunk is great! The dash made a noise but I wedged a sunglass case in there & it stopped.
Suggested Improvements
Nothing except maybe the dashboard has two pieces where they should have made it one.