1996 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
oh my what a ride
By happy in tn on 09/09/09 17:22 PM (PDT)

1996 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

We have just recently bought this 1996 Buick parkavenue ultra, we enjoy the handling, comfort features are better than they was in my Mercedes cl 500. Dual climate control extra plush seats are awesome just like sitting on our living room couch. Believe we had this checked over per our mechanic. He told us it was in excellent shape for this year. Gets 30- 31 hwy miles have not checked city miles yet. All in all am very pleased with our purchase. Only regret that we waited way too long for the comfort factor found in this car. Yes it is a large vehicle but the other features far outweigh this one little thing

Great deal!
By Jon on 04/14/08 22:03 PM (PDT)

1996 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

Purchased my 96 Park Avenue Ultra since I am a fan of classic muscle and this thing is great! My friends all laugh but this is one great car- tons of power & very comfortable driving! I have yet to take her on a long road trip but am getting just over 20mpg in town. Awesome, comfortable interior that cannot be beat by the imports, huge trunk- we will see Friday if it fits 4 sets of golf clubs but I think so - I just sold my 2007 Honda Pilot (awesome car but 15 MPG) so that this can be my daily driver. I even tinted the windows real dark so people cannot see me!

96 Ultra
By David Mercer on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

All in all, for the amount of years(8) that I have owned this vehicle, it truly is a great, reliable car.

'96 Buick Park Avenue Ultra
By d_snypa on 11/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1996 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

I purchased this vehicle already used. I was skeptical at first because it was used but I've had no problems out of it yet. It runs very smooth and accelerates very well. I love to speed past sports cars in my family car!

margies car
By RBWOODS on 04/10/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1996 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan

performance good, handing exellenct, radio reception needs improvement