1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
Big Blue
By buick4ever on 10/07/13 00:38 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought a 95 park used with 97000 miles on it in 2012. I am the second owner. I love this car I am only 33 years old and I will continue to buy these cars for as long as I can find them. Everything works the paint is peeling on the hood but that is age related. Easy to work on comfortable and decent on gas for a big car. I fell safe in this car it is not like riding in a matchbox. No rattles or shakes just smooth driving.

Lucky to be alive
By Color me concerned on 05/16/09 22:50 PM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I actually really liked this car for the first few months. It was well built, very comfortable, and very smooth on the highway. One huge flaw, however, changed my mind to the point where I had to give it away (I couldn't sell it due to liabiity concerns). It would just die on the freeway at full speed! Once, I was coming down the Grapevine into LA when this happened. Full highway speed with no power brakes, no power steering, nothing. Worse yet, the dealer couldn't figure it out, and the process of figuring it out was terribly expensive. As I said, I had to get rid of it because driving it was just way to dangerous!

Old Reliable
By Rob on 11/13/06 18:53 PM (PST)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

This car has excellent build quality. I'm going on 105k and haven't had many major problems with the car, except the usual wear and tear that comes along with the age and miles. I'll be chugging down the road in her for another 100k.

Old School Player, New School Fool
By SUPERCOOL on 12/27/05 20:38 PM (PST)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

This my 3rd lifetime car, first Buick. It was love at first sight! I love this car. I've recently stepped up to the 20 inch wheel but other then that no other mods are needed.

Buick Ultra 1995
By blondboy on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I have had very good service out of this vehicle so far. Comfort is excellent. It is very dependable.

MY GREEN HORNET
By IRA on 07/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

My Park Avenue is an OUTSTANDING vehicle. Since 09/95 when I took delivery the only items I replaced have been a battery and a set of tires. My present mileage is 41,700 original). At 17 - 20 MPG I'd like my gas consumption to be better with the price of gas so high. The ride and comfort are great.

6'3
By gene'sbuick on 07/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

The interior has plenty of room to fit a family or just yourself. Quiet ride on interstate crusing 70 mph with AC on at 30 mpg. the ride is smooth and am not tired at the end of the trip. would like a smoother design on the exterior.

Lots of repairs
By osageorange on 11/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

Purcahsed used in very good condition with 64000. Intake leaked fluid after purchase dealer fixed no charge. Since then (less than 2 yrs) $1650 for repairs. I would not recommend buying this car

Grandma car that outperforms your Accord
By Uncle Buford on 08/18/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

Have driven both the Base and Ultra models. 2001 Base and 1995 Ultra. Both perform well on the open road and make for a very pleasent ride.

95 Park Ave
By jab on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1995 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

Superb automobile. Have 234000 miles. Had to replace tranny and motor at 127 and 221. All repairs normal wear out items. I am looking for another.