1993 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Review: I love this car!

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Review

I love this car!
By Alabama Yankee Fan on

1993 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I bought this car several years ago with 66,000 miles on it. It now has 121,000 and I've had next to no problems with it. It's fun to drive, has good handling and gets 26 mpg on the highway. My car came with just about every luxury feature you can imagine short of a sunroof and heated sideview mirrors. The ride is very smooth and the interior is very quiet. It is great on long trips. The trunk is enormous. It doesn't burn or leak any oil. The exterior styling is a little too conservative but it more than makes up for it in value. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.

The engine runs at 2,000 rpms at 70 mph. The shifts are very smooth and the interior is nice and quiet. Everyone who rides in it raves about the comfortable seats.

The headlight switch on the dash has a tiny light on it so you never know if your lights are on during the day. I've had to replace the alternator several times. It's fairly inexpensive ($50.00) and easy to replace yourself but I've done it too often.