1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
THE SLEEPER: (Buick Ultra Park Ave Supercharge)
By icyblue2 on 05/27/11 10:33 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

The 1993 Buick Park Ave. Supercharge's character was compared to a love affair between Arnold Schwartzenegger and Madonna. If you're in a hurry, it get to it right! Although I'm not the original owner, I've had my Big Boy for 8 years now. All the things they say about it are true, plus some. It's difficult to think about selling it, (even at 225,000 miles), because it's such a sweet car. When a huge truck is behind me at night, it's headlights is no challenge for the "SLEEPER"'s mirrors and shadowed' windows. It's more comfortable than a couch and handles like a big boy on the road. I took 4 passengers with all their baggage to the airport comfortably! OUUAHHH

Excellent Car
By L D Weber on 05/20/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

Best car we've ever owned. Great mileage, 30 mpg on freeway, Only thing I've ever had to do besides regular maintenance is replace the supercharger which was my own fault because I ran it out of oil.

Going on 250000 miles
By Joe Leroy on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I've driven this car briskly over 250000 miles and it's been low cost, reliable transportation.

Love my Buick Park Ave Supercharge
By Ojibwa on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

We've had this car since '93, have driven it 175,000 miles with no major repairs. It's the best car that we've ever owned. Even the gas mileage is reasonable with all those miles. Body is in great shape and it's a very comfortable ride. We have no intention of getting rid of our 'Jesse' any time in the near future. We know other Buick Park Ave owners in our area that have the same experience - very happy owners! Love this car!!!

GREAT VALUE
By EVELYN LONGEST on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I HAVE ENJOYED THIS CAR FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. I HAVE BEEN ON MANY TRIPS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES. IT HAS BEEN THE MOST COMFORTABLE, DEPENDABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

I agree with Rob
By TDBlue on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

Like the first reviewer, the first thing that came to my mind was this was like a Chrsler 300J I once drove. Smooth power and style beyond belief. The car is silk smooth and very reliable. I have had to replace the weatherstripping after 10 years. The only bad thing about the car is the front license plate holder--very poor design. The car is very quiet and the Ultra has a power steering that requires more force to turn at speed which I do not like. But the mechanical quality of the car is excellent.

My Park Avenue Ultra
By Rob300L on 08/23/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

This is perhaps the best blend of full- size luxury, quality contruction, strong performance and price since the Chrysler 300's of the late 50's and early 60's (not to be confused with the current 300-M which is much smaller and has less power).