Used 1993 Buick Park Avenue Base Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:

A Buick to remember
By coontie57

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

We have owned it now for 10 of its 13 years. It's been a great car getting 30-32 mpg on the road. Very little repair and it's great on the road.

Gas mileage... a sleeper comfort.

surprised
By Tlowder

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have never owned a buick but I found this one reasonably priced and I needed cheap transportation. I have been pleasantly surprised at how dependable it has been. I have replaced the battery and two sensors. The car has been great. There is an exhaust odor in the cabin and it smokes a little after sitting a couple of days. The hood rattles a bit on rough roads.

Very comfortable and classy looking.

Bigger side mirrors.

I love this car!
By Alabama Yankee Fan

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car several years ago with 66,000 miles on it. It now has 121,000 and I've had next to no problems with it. It's fun to drive, has good handling and gets 26 mpg on the highway. My car came with just about every luxury feature you can imagine short of a sunroof and heated sideview mirrors. The ride is very smooth and the interior is very quiet. It is great on long trips. The trunk is enormous. It doesn't burn or leak any oil. The exterior styling is a little too conservative but it more than makes up for it in value. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.

The engine runs at 2,000 rpms at 70 mph. The shifts are very smooth and the interior is nice and quiet. Everyone who rides in it raves about the comfortable seats.

The headlight switch on the dash has a tiny light on it so you never know if your lights are on during the day. I've had to replace the alternator several times. It's fairly inexpensive ($50.00) and easy to replace yourself but I've done it too often.

my 1993 roadmaster
By earl jagger

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

up to now had no problem, but just recently had to replace heater blower motor-the air conditioner exchanger is leaking and I have to replace it--also had toreplace radiator core because it leaks. rather expensive coming all at once.

the way it rides over the road