1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
THE SLEEPER: (Buick Ultra Park Ave Supercharge)
By icyblue2 on 05/27/11 10:33 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

The 1993 Buick Park Ave. Supercharge's character was compared to a love affair between Arnold Schwartzenegger and Madonna. If you're in a hurry, it get to it right! Although I'm not the original owner, I've had my Big Boy for 8 years now. All the things they say about it are true, plus some. It's difficult to think about selling it, (even at 225,000 miles), because it's such a sweet car. When a huge truck is behind me at night, it's headlights is no challenge for the "SLEEPER"'s mirrors and shadowed' windows. It's more comfortable than a couch and handles like a big boy on the road. I took 4 passengers with all their baggage to the airport comfortably! OUUAHHH

A Buick to remember
By coontie57 on 06/29/07 20:05 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

We have owned it now for 10 of its 13 years. It's been a great car getting 30-32 mpg on the road. Very little repair and it's great on the road.

Excellent Car
By L D Weber on 05/20/07 12:43 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

Best car we've ever owned. Great mileage, 30 mpg on freeway, Only thing I've ever had to do besides regular maintenance is replace the supercharger which was my own fault because I ran it out of oil.

surprised
By Tlowder on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I have never owned a buick but I found this one reasonably priced and I needed cheap transportation. I have been pleasantly surprised at how dependable it has been. I have replaced the battery and two sensors. The car has been great. There is an exhaust odor in the cabin and it smokes a little after sitting a couple of days. The hood rattles a bit on rough roads.

Going on 250000 miles
By Joe Leroy on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I've driven this car briskly over 250000 miles and it's been low cost, reliable transportation.

Love my Buick Park Ave Supercharge
By Ojibwa on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

We've had this car since '93, have driven it 175,000 miles with no major repairs. It's the best car that we've ever owned. Even the gas mileage is reasonable with all those miles. Body is in great shape and it's a very comfortable ride. We have no intention of getting rid of our 'Jesse' any time in the near future. We know other Buick Park Ave owners in our area that have the same experience - very happy owners! Love this car!!!

GREAT VALUE
By EVELYN LONGEST on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I HAVE ENJOYED THIS CAR FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS. I HAVE BEEN ON MANY TRIPS THROUGHOUT THE UNITED STATES. IT HAS BEEN THE MOST COMFORTABLE, DEPENDABLE CAR I HAVE EVER OWNED

I love this car!
By Alabama Yankee Fan on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I bought this car several years ago with 66,000 miles on it. It now has 121,000 and I've had next to no problems with it. It's fun to drive, has good handling and gets 26 mpg on the highway. My car came with just about every luxury feature you can imagine short of a sunroof and heated sideview mirrors. The ride is very smooth and the interior is very quiet. It is great on long trips. The trunk is enormous. It doesn't burn or leak any oil. The exterior styling is a little too conservative but it more than makes up for it in value. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.

my 1993 roadmaster
By earl jagger on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

up to now had no problem, but just recently had to replace heater blower motor-the air conditioner exchanger is leaking and I have to replace it--also had toreplace radiator core because it leaks. rather expensive coming all at once.

I agree with Rob
By TDBlue on 02/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

Like the first reviewer, the first thing that came to my mind was this was like a Chrsler 300J I once drove. Smooth power and style beyond belief. The car is silk smooth and very reliable. I have had to replace the weatherstripping after 10 years. The only bad thing about the car is the front license plate holder--very poor design. The car is very quiet and the Ultra has a power steering that requires more force to turn at speed which I do not like. But the mechanical quality of the car is excellent.