1993 Buick Park Avenue - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
A Buick to remember
By coontie57 on 06/29/07 20:05 PM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

We have owned it now for 10 of its 13 years. It's been a great car getting 30-32 mpg on the road. Very little repair and it's great on the road.

surprised
By Tlowder on 06/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I have never owned a buick but I found this one reasonably priced and I needed cheap transportation. I have been pleasantly surprised at how dependable it has been. I have replaced the battery and two sensors. The car has been great. There is an exhaust odor in the cabin and it smokes a little after sitting a couple of days. The hood rattles a bit on rough roads.

I love this car!
By Alabama Yankee Fan on 09/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

I bought this car several years ago with 66,000 miles on it. It now has 121,000 and I've had next to no problems with it. It's fun to drive, has good handling and gets 26 mpg on the highway. My car came with just about every luxury feature you can imagine short of a sunroof and heated sideview mirrors. The ride is very smooth and the interior is very quiet. It is great on long trips. The trunk is enormous. It doesn't burn or leak any oil. The exterior styling is a little too conservative but it more than makes up for it in value. I'd buy another in a heartbeat. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned.

my 1993 roadmaster
By earl jagger on 07/30/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

up to now had no problem, but just recently had to replace heater blower motor-the air conditioner exchanger is leaking and I have to replace it--also had toreplace radiator core because it leaks. rather expensive coming all at once.