Used 1992 Buick Park Avenue Ultra Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:

A long lasting reliable luxury-sedan
By Tim Fredericksen

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I bought this car for my wife when we were in college. I have owned it happily ever since and its moved with us across the world, from California, to the south, to the NorthEast and to beautiful Hawaii. It was the first car my baby-girl rode home in and I would put her in another. This car is fun to drive and very reliable - I have had absolutely no issues other than normal wear and tear items. The supercharger allows it to accelerate smoothly for a car of its weight and I have NEVER ridden in a more comfortable automobile. Ithandles very well for this class of vehicle They are very easily acquired as an absolutely fully-optioned ULTRA for very little money and they are worth EVERY penny

3.8L 3800 Series Supercharged V-6. Luxurious and spacious interior with first-class accomodations. Agressive styling with chrome accents. Reliability. Gran Touring suspension is excellent.

Overdrive portion of transmission is a little weak, though this era was not the best for GM trannies.

ULTRA buickk
By Gmann

1992 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I have to say my buick ULTRA is the best used car that I have ever owned.The supercharger is great, especially getting on the freeway! You wouldn't think this car has almost 200,000 miles on it. Aside from minor repairs, such as,A\C, starter, and belts\hoses this car has been very reliable. Changing the oil is key in maintaing the longevity of a moter. An oil change light on the dashboard is possibly the reason for all those trouble free miles.

The supercharger, definitly!

Needs better gas milege,switch to control fresh\rec air