1991 Buick Park Avenue Consumer Review: I only drive Buick's

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Review

I only drive Buick's
By Love my motors on

1991 Buick Park Avenue 4dr Sedan

Never had a Buick that wouldn't start everytime. This is my third Buick now. It always turns over on a dime without fail. So comfortable to drive, it's like flying an airplane. Great solid indestructible engine. I've drove 20.000 miles across country in first Buick. My first Buick finally died at 299.000 miles. My current Park Avenue comes in beautiful sky blue particularly showroom quality. Great sound system, all the electronic features, I really can't say enough about how great of a car a Buick really is. Like the song goes "I've been everywhere" and it's been in a Buick. Only thing I would complain about is these cars really aren't the best on gas mileage other than this it's ultimate.

Heated Windshield,power windows/locks/mirrors/seats,six speaker stereo, digital A/C, heat, built in security system with remote keyless entry, airshocks and electronic traction control, automatic headlights, heated roof. Steel bumper guard, heated mirrors, three cigarette lighter outlets. Chip key.

Dual Overhead cam DOHC, the mileage would be well worth it. Onstar system. Microsoft sync. Doors that won't lock without the key inserted.