Almost got me killed, but...
By J-Man on
1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra 4dr Sedan
1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, with 240hp V-6, fully pimped with every option of '91, right down to the huge mobile phone that I ripped out to put in an extra console. A hand me down from my Grandfather, I shared it with my parents often, but cleaned her up, changed some lights and the radio HU, raced it a few times, hardly ever let me down. Comfortable as hell, plush red leather seats, ambient old school lighting. It was maroon ext, too, sure miss it sometimes.
Favorite Features
Power seats operated so smooth. The speakers worked well w/the new Kenwood unit. Rode like a Caddy. Some friends thougt it was a Caddy. That supercharged engine gets my vote for best feature, movin' that heavy car like it was a Sunfire.
Suggested Improvements
Electrical! The alarm, the seats and mirrors, the damn brakes, the locks, everything tied into certain fuses just opted not to work, or in case of alarm, sound off at random. Had to total the car when the brakes failed and I rammed into the back of a Toyota Highlander. Broke my heart, I tell you, it had potential.