1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

Ultra Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:
Exceptionial car for the money.
By Bud on 09/05/10 18:06 PM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

A very well made,dependable car. Has a need for injector cleaner added at times. At 93000 gear selector does not want to move at times.Will then shift into gear and work properly. Awesome gas milage at freeway speed.Driver seat should move farther back.Most car for the money.Has stood up great. I love this car,will keep it many years to come.any one looking for a good car may check out one just like this.

Great car
By Bud on 08/03/09 22:41 PM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

The Ultra is a very nice car, drives and handles great, plus good mileage. It is 18 years old, and still gets noticed as a sharp car. Mine has only 128000 kms and is near mint. The seats are not as comfortable as older GM luxury cars. These cars are great overall and a lot of car for the money. The'91 has no supercharger. So less upkeep, and uses regular gas. Still lots of power.

Sounds like a V-8
By Jasmine Shawler on 09/20/08 20:36 PM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

This vehicle has been very reliable for over 5 years. The cruise control still works and the maintenence has been to the minimum. In the couple years it has been around the only things needing repaired goes as follows; windshield wipers, alternator, starter, battery, and tires and a couple spark plugs. Very reliable car something for everyone to love. I can't say gas isn't a problem but the quiet ride and smooth journey more than make up for that.

Almost got me killed, but...
By J-Man on 11/20/06 00:36 AM (PST)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

1991 Buick Park Avenue Ultra, with 240hp V-6, fully pimped with every option of '91, right down to the huge mobile phone that I ripped out to put in an extra console. A hand me down from my Grandfather, I shared it with my parents often, but cleaned her up, changed some lights and the radio HU, raced it a few times, hardly ever let me down. Comfortable as hell, plush red leather seats, ambient old school lighting. It was maroon ext, too, sure miss it sometimes.

My Buick Park Avenue is in great shape
By John MacRostie on 05/01/06 21:29 PM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

This car has only got 67,000 total miles and has been maintained excelently with good tires, very low oil consuption and very good appearance inside and out. I am only selling it because my wife recently passed away and I will keep her 2001 Lincoln Town car

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking
By Richard Moglia on 03/31/05 22:09 PM (PST)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car new and have put every mile on it. The engine is still strong, it still has factory compression specs! Have replaced all rotating parts (Alternator water pump, compressor) except power steering on engine once. Not bad for 260000 miles. Great car for road trip, very quiet and comfortable. Had to replace the automatic transmission at 217000.

Not so good
By Green on 12/08/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

Had many problems with my Park Ave. Anti-lockbreaks act up. Headliner looks bad. Car cuts off as I deccelerate. Also had to replace some small sensor on crank shaft because it went out. Other problems make this nice car unreliable.

Just love it!
By a_schiotz on 10/09/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I just love this car. If you think this is a car for seniors only, think again. You just get so much car for the money.

Great Car 1991 Buick Park Ave.
By Eric Strausbaugh on 08/07/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

My 91 Buick PA has been nothing but pleasure. I had to put new front breaks on it at 160,000. The engine still has no leaks and the performance for a grandpa car is amazing.

Still Running Strong
By Longhorn001 on 07/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

I bought the car with 120K and I'm almost to 200K now. The car runs great and consumes vast quantities of road in quiet comfort.