Used 1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Park Avenue model:

Exceptionial car for the money.
By Bud

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

A very well made,dependable car. Has a need for injector cleaner added at times. At 93000 gear selector does not want to move at times.Will then shift into gear and work properly. Awesome gas milage at freeway speed.Driver seat should move farther back.Most car for the money.Has stood up great. I love this car,will keep it many years to come.any one looking for a good car may check out one just like this.

Affordability, nice handleing,fuel economy. Great highway car and nice ride. Leather interior stands up well. A sharp car that people compliment.This ultra is fantastic.

Front end is a bit soft.May need shocks soon. More foam on front seat cushions like my older Cadillacs. Still a great car for the pric,very few faults and they are minor.

Amazing Gas Mileage
By Ronald

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I've owned about 25 cars so far but never have I owned one as amazing as this one on gas! The car is heavy, somewhat slow to accelerate and doesn't feel sporty in any way. However it rides like you're on a cloud and on the highway I regularly achieve 34 mpg (at 75 mph) and have even gotten one trip at 38 mpg which is phenomenal for a car of this size and weight. Its already got 260,000 km on it but still running strong. I think the 3.8 is the best engine GM has ever produced.

I only drive Buick's
By Love my motors

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

Never had a Buick that wouldn't start everytime. This is my third Buick now. It always turns over on a dime without fail. So comfortable to drive, it's like flying an airplane. Great solid indestructible engine. I've drove 20.000 miles across country in first Buick. My first Buick finally died at 299.000 miles. My current Park Avenue comes in beautiful sky blue particularly showroom quality. Great sound system, all the electronic features, I really can't say enough about how great of a car a Buick really is. Like the song goes "I've been everywhere" and it's been in a Buick. Only thing I would complain about is these cars really aren't the best on gas mileage other than this it's ultimate.

Heated Windshield,power windows/locks/mirrors/seats,six speaker stereo, digital A/C, heat, built in security system with remote keyless entry, airshocks and electronic traction control, automatic headlights, heated roof. Steel bumper guard, heated mirrors, three cigarette lighter outlets. Chip key.

Dual Overhead cam DOHC, the mileage would be well worth it. Onstar system. Microsoft sync. Doors that won't lock without the key inserted.

Great car
By Bud

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan Ultra 4dr Sedan

The Ultra is a very nice car, drives and handles great, plus good mileage. It is 18 years old, and still gets noticed as a sharp car. Mine has only 128000 kms and is near mint. The seats are not as comfortable as older GM luxury cars. These cars are great overall and a lot of car for the money. The'91 has no supercharger. So less upkeep, and uses regular gas. Still lots of power.

It's more than just transportation, you feel good when you drive it. It has more class than imports and is still very affordable, great mileage too.

Seats lack padding, weak rear brakes, but these are minor flaws. Later model rear disc brakes may interchange.

Overall Great Car
By jbud94

1991 Buick Park Avenue Sedan 4dr Sedan

I purchased this car because I found it really cheap in classified newspapers. I thought this car was going to be one of the biggest mistakes in my life. This car was exactly the opposite of what I thought that it would be. The only thing the car needed to start was an ignition module. The only problems that I have had with the car is that the brakes needed to be repaired because when I stop at a stoplight for a while the brakes kind of move a little and release pressure. Overall this is a great car. I would reccomend the Buick name to anybody looking for a car.

Motor, trunk, interior

Better construction of door panels, Make body style more modern-day.