2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:
Rear Bumper
By lbernard1 on 05/16/11 11:26 AM (PDT)

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

Been driving my car for two years and enjoy the ride but I have a problem. Gravel get behinf the bumper and if touch by another car the stone goes through the bumper making a lump on the bumper I had to get it fixed cosating me over $500.00 and when approach the dealer they call it highways hassard. They should make sure that gravel doesn't get behind the bumper Leonce Been driving a buick most of my life but don't know if I will continue if they are not suitable to drive on road beside paved highways

My "Views"
By Opadave on 11/11/09 15:12 PM (PST)

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

After having this vehicle for about a month, it rides like a dream, except it "won't get out of its own way. There are several concerns that are certainly safety issues. The passenger side headrest virtually blocks the drivers view when trying to see through the rear side window. Front pillar/outside mirror combo on drivers side creates blind spot. Message center display is difficult to see when wearing polarized sunglasses. Same conditions probably exist with all models of this design.

2009 Lucerne CXL
By jack on 04/23/09 13:57 PM (PDT)

2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL 4dr Sedan (3.9L 6cyl 4A)

My first Buick after a long line of Pontiacs, Dodges, Toyotas and Fords over the years. Reason for choosing Buick was the great looks and an incredible price with GM incentives on what is a high-end luxury car. First impressions-car looks great in Black with Titanium leather interior. Smart lines all around outside and inside, elegant and quietly stating luxury. Strong 3.9L V6 engine coupled with a capable 4 speed transmission. This is a luxury car not a sports car and tuned accordingly for strong performance but not "burning rubber off the line" or "cornering at 75mph". The inside is beautiful with no gimmicky controls- logical and within reach engineered for elegance. I love this car!

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2009 Buick Lucerne Sedan in VA is:

$99 per month*