Great car with extraordinary comfort
By Ken on
2008 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I love this car. It is just a few weeks old, but has everything I wanted in a new car. The ride is unmatched. I tested a Ford Fusion because they said it drove as nice as a Buick. They were wrong. The Lucerne glides across rough road. It has plenty of pickup. The controls are well positioned for easy access. Plenty of leg room for stretching out. The 2008 version does not have bluetooth phone, and that I miss. I understand that 2009 does have that. The fan has plenty of power to cool or heat. I do wish that it had more power connections for things like iPods. The dash is a little hard to see in the daylight. Auto headlights is great. On Star is just amazing. Just a great car.
Favorite Features
Comfortable ride, On Star, Auto headlights on, Aux cable connect, leg room, large trunk.
Suggested Improvements
6 speed automatic, more power sources, voice controlled radio, CD and Aux devices, bluetooth, auto balance of stereo speakers, iPhone remote start of vehicle and setting of heating/cooling temp, On star to display the destination arrival time. I miss that from my Garmin GPS.