Crystal Red Tintcoat
By Ron B on
2008 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
As a Buick owner for years now and wanting something "different" I went to Nissan,Toyota and Honda . They were nice but I didn't like the idea of them saying "the cars sell good so we don't have to drop our prices " and another one said "Hay , try it if you want ,or don't , I don't care " made me realize I would try out a Buick again . I just drove it on small local trip, maybe 200 mile round trip and sure enjoy the comfort . The driving of this Cx model is a joy and I feel very safe with the options included. The V6 has enough power ,the gas mileage is great(27 mpg) and yes I have standard options on this that I would've had to pay thousands for on the "other" cars. this is an aswome car.
Favorite Features
Color is awesome (note title)and the quietness is amazing. It is so easy to drive and we love the mp3 port . But we decided to keep the Xm radio service . The comfort and roominess is a huge factor plus the OnStar and phone give us a great feel of security
Suggested Improvements
Um, the 197 hp engine should be at least 230 or so, and that should come from a V6 not a v8 . Also , we have the bucket seats and the center arm rest is set "back" to where its not comfy. When on trips I like to rest my arms and find it hard to do it with this car.