2007 Buick Lucerne Consumer Review: The Worst Buick Ever

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Review

The Worst Buick Ever
By buickman1 on

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I replaced a 2004 Park Avenue with a 2007 Lucerne, big mistake! The Lucerne is far smaller than a Park Avenue. The interior is a joke! It is so cheaply done, as soon as you sit in it for a month you begin to feel like your setting in a Kia. Buick made their first mistake back in 1996 when they dropped the Roadmaster and now they have really gone looney by dropping the Park Avenue! The interior room in the Lucerne is so small, I felt like I was in a circus car and clowns should have been in there with me. Go with a Lincoln Town Car! The Lucerne is a big mistake, treat yourself with a true luxury car: go with the Lincoln Town Car!

Nothing! I liked it at the dealership, but realized I had made a big mistake like a day after signing the papers!

Make the car larger, longer with lots more headroom and legroom. Update the interior with higher quality materials, give it more bling and larger seats! It was like setting on a 5 gallon bucket!