2007 Buick Lucerne Consumer Review: Bought in a rush

2007 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Review

Bought in a rush
By David McLanahan on

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

For once a hasty decision on my part turned out good. Upon leaving my sister's home after a two week visit and having my old car all packed to return to Florida, it wouldn't start! I'd had problems with it before. Sister screams at me to buy a new car. I remembered my nephew a day earlier telling me about the Buick Lucerne. A car with class and enough room for my 6'5" frame.I dismissed his opinion. I've never thoughtabout owning a Buick? Sister dialed a family friend and handed me the phone. Turned out to be a salesman for the Buick dealer I was so stressed i told him to work me a deal and he did. a Lucerne!.The return trip to Florida was fantastic.. I love the car!

OnStar, phone, mileage, the gps system, warranty, not to mention a quiet ride and good mpg!

A hood emblem would be great..as an accessory to be installed by the dealer. The rear view is sort of blah..but you can't have everything.