Used 2007 Buick Lucerne Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Reviews

2007 Buick Lucerne

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Not quite what was advertized
By Mike S

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is not a Park Avenue. Was told by salesman this was the replacement. The car is not very comfortable at all; after about 45mins, your lower back/rear end really start to ache. Lent the car to my secretary, she made the same comment. Have also had the front air deflector fall off 3 times at highway speeds, which Buick will not replace as a warranty item. Finally tore it off and just drive without it. Heated seats work well, but the AC seat function cools about a 3x8 inch strip of the seat near your crotch, nothing more. If you want a car for long drives, look elsewhere

Favorite Features

Nice ride, quiet, nice interior layout.

Suggested Improvements

More comfortable seats, better gas mileage.

Great car
By Bonbon

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have only had the car since July, but I enjoy driving it. It is a very quiet and smooth riding car So far, the mileage has been good.

Favorite Features

I am glad to have OnStar on this Buick. I like the power seats that are adjusted for two drivers. I like the lines of the exterior.

This is the best car I have ever owned.
By Mike

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has all of the bells and whistles. OnStar is great, and I love satellite radio built in. Comfortable seats and stylish interior. The outside of the car looks sharp. It has the quiet tuning, so it is smooth and quiet inside the car. Just a real elegant, sophisticated driving experience. American made quality, with refined luxury. I'm only 36 and all of my friends rag on me for getting a Buick, but now that I own one I see why all of the older guys out there buy them over an over again!

Favorite Features

Everything from the leather seats that have programable memory to the awesome Harman Kardon speakers.

Suggested Improvements

Air conditioned seats. I live in Florida and it is hot. Maybe stability control standard for added safety.

Who designed this car?
By elevator-craneman

2007 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

For a big car it is small inside. The seats are not comfortable. Very little elbow room between seats. In the first year the car has been back at the dealership for four weeks. I have had a lot of electrical problems, erratic fan blower twice and remote entry failure. The owners manual says that the climate control is suppose to automaticly cool and heat with remote start, it does not. The dealership tells me it is not suppose to. I guess the owners manual must be wrong, not! I have had it back twice for a knock in the steering column. Turning radius is no very tight. Have to make wide turns when entering head in parking spot

Favorite Features

Remote start, diming mirrors, back up sensor

Suggested Improvements

Fix those seats, they are not wide enough, It feels like the seat is not derecly positioned in front of the steering wheel

Very Good Buy
By Dr Gene

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a Toyota Avalon for the Lucerne. From the rear they look similar. Beaautiful car. Very comforrtable, heated seats a must for my wife. Milage very good. Engine a little noisy, but not bad. Over all quitness is great.

Favorite Features

Hearted seats, AC very adequate. Much beter than a Towncar I had to rent out of town. Backup assist super. On Star and XM radio a favorite.

Suggested Improvements

Really need that hood ornament. A great assist for parking, plus a classy look."It a Buick" symbol. Really miss that. Driver seat seems too narrow for my body. I am slim but extremely long legs. Could use more leg room. Right side of seat hits me poorly on long trip over an hour.