2007 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:
Wind noise!
By Tim House on 12/05/06 16:35 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My 2007 CX Buick has a lot of wind noise starting at 45 MPH. I have driven several, and all have some degree of noise, but mine is the worst. The fix is turn the radio on.

Lucerne
By Brian on 11/28/06 06:03 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I just purchased the Lucerne and it is a great car. I test drove all the different models and the CXS is not even comparible to the others. Its drive far surpasses the lower models and drives like a dream. The V-8 is not going to beat up the muscle cars, but it's not supposted to either. It is very smooth and runs great.

Happy Camper
By william strang on 11/25/06 07:58 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My only disappointment is that the city mileage (and I drive conservatively) is only 17 vs the 21 I got from my 2000 LeSabre. Highway driving is about 27. A nice car to own and drive.

2007 Lucerne
By Lucerne on 11/21/06 07:21 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just purchased a few days ago. Excellent fit and finish and very comfortable interior. Smooth ride

Hard to Improve
By Buick Fan on 11/18/06 18:52 PM (PST)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my fourth Buick since 1989 including 2 LeSabres and a Park Avenue. The quietness of my test drive convinced me to buy. The luxuriouness of interior and exterior are impressive for the money. Handling with 17-inch wheels is a plus. I love to drive it.

Nice
By budeboy on 11/14/06 09:28 AM (PST)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has great features, a great ride, and great looks. Quiet as a Lexus

My Lucerne CX
By rod lowther on 10/24/06 17:43 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has done everything the manufacture said it would and has better gas mileage than claimed. 20.2 city/34+ highway. It is the quietest auto I have ever owned. Steering, precise, excellent power, solid handling. You can whisper to each other at 80mph in this car with no problem hearing. There is ample leg room in the rear seat area for a 6ft + Man, superior thigh support excellent back support.The ride is very comfortable and complements the handling.I am not at all disapointed in this car, It has exceeded my expectations. After 5000 miles I just can't wait till tomorrow morning for the drive to work.

Keep the Miles off the Ferrari
By winglow1 on 10/15/06 17:24 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Really - to keep the miles off the Ferrari but help with MPG, I bought the new Lucerne and am selling my Lexus GX40 SUV. I first drove a Lucerne in the spring, but I was not sure. I looked at the BMW 5's, the M' Infiniti's, Lexus, Chrysler, MB's and Lincoln sedans. The Lucerne finally won me over when they added the new GPS Nav systems.

Beautiful car, great ride
By Thomas Jones on 10/14/06 12:59 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Bought the '07 in quartz metallic...WOW, what a looker! Ride is superb and comfort & spaciousness best I have ever seen...I have owned Mercedes in the past.

Great
By Thompson on 10/09/06 18:23 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

The workmanship, inside and out, is beyond anything I'd have expected from a US car manufacturer. Mechanically, the vehicle is beyond anything I expected from the car; it blows you away. Fit, finish, performance and comfort are unbelievably superior. I call it the top of the line Caddy without the steroids.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.