2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:
I love my "Flying Sofa" (CXS)
By Christian Bellingrat on 05/29/07 13:58 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is a great car to drive, very very quiet, great sound quality with the XM radio, CD, and IPOD. The car offers a lot of space, even in the back, I love the styling. Turn by turn navigation is great. My wife titled the car "Flying Sofa" as riding it is like sitting in your living room. This car replaced a 2003 Mercedes ML350.

What a Beautiful Car
By Doug Lau on 05/26/07 14:44 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Buick has really got it right with the Buick Lucerne. The ride, comfort, quality and quiet rival luxury cars costing thousands of dollars more. This car offers many features found on only the most expensive luxury cars. You get the big car feel when driving this car. The quiet ride is very impressive. GM has a winner here. They need to get this vehicle in front of the public. I have received many positive comments from people when I have been fueling my car. If you are looking for real luxury at a non luxury price, the Buick Lucerne should be at the top of your list of cars to consider.

GM's Well Kept Secret
By robwel on 05/23/07 21:01 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have owned this CXS for a month and I love it. The magnetic ride control and huge tires on this model provides a far better ride than my 2006 Caddy STS that I traded. This is a great highway cruiser. Very comfortable and extremely quiet. You're getting a DTS Cadillac chasis and engine at a Buick price. The white gold flash tricoatfinish and the beautifully finished chrome wheels makes this a real headturner and I have had several favourable comments from passers by. Truly, GM isnt doing itself any favours by hardly advertising this Buick. It is the best car I have owned. If you are considering a Lexus E-350 or full size Chrysler Hemi, this car warrants a test drive

Love my Lucerne
By J.R. Cobb on 05/08/07 19:16 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Looked at Toyota Avalon and Ford 500, as well as the Lucerne but continued to go back to Lucerne and traded my 2003 LeSabre for the 2007 Lucerne CXL. Rides like a dream, highway mileage is great, city not so good but no terrible for a car this size. Fit and finish outstanding and the body style turns heads. Get lost of compliments. A relative liked mine so well he just purchased one as well.

Buick has done it again.
By dccaptnc on 04/05/07 09:23 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have just purshased this vehicle. It gives the most quiet ride I have had in any automobile I have owned. It provides ample room inside.

Best Buick Yet
By wildfirebuick on 04/02/07 09:04 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the fifth Buick I have owned and is by far the best assembled. The ride is firmer than other Buicks I have had and it makes driving more fun.

The best car I've ever owned!
By Ron on 04/01/07 20:28 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great ride and handling. Great styling. Sportier looking than Toyota Avalon or Cadillac DTS (two of my other considerations). Lots of head and leg room both front and rear (and I'm 6'1"). Interior layout is great (all cotrols are right where they should be). Quality is first class. Not one problem to report after six months of ownership. Forget the Northstar V8 and stick with the 3800 V6 engine. Its a solid engine with a long track record. I had it in my '92 LeSabre and it was still going strong at 200,000 miles. Getting around 22 MPG in town and averaged 31 MPG highway on a recent 700 mile trip.

Classy style, Great value
By Elizabeth R. on 04/01/07 15:02 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is a head-turner. It has as much or more style as a much more expensive luxury car. The optional packages are loaded with great features and are a terrific value. The interior is roomy and comfortable. The controls are within easy reach, attractive, and laid out nicely. It has a quality fit, look and feel. The standard sound system is exceptional and OnStar is a lifesaver - it has an integrated phone and navigation service. The car's exterior does not look cheap. I would prefer if it didn't have the side vents, but I've gotten used to them. It is a solidly made car. I wish the car had a little more power, and a 5 or 6 speed transmission.

Chuck's Lucerne
By Chuck on 03/31/07 08:11 AM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Many features are very difficult to master. Even the seat controls are difficult to master. The width of the driver's floorboard is not wide enough for comfort and seem to crunch large feet. I do like many of the features such as backup warnings and overall appearance. If I had the purchase to do over I would select a different vehicle.

Good Car/ Poor Dealer
By Laverne on 03/25/07 12:50 PM (PDT)

2007 Buick Lucerne Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Fun car! Took to the dealer for a minor adjustment. (2400 miles) They did a recall on the remote control. Today, the ABS warning light, the traction control warning light, and the tire pressure monitor warning light came on and stayed on. Now, we will see if the dealer can undo the miscue. Slightly less "get-up-and-go" of my LeSabre. Otherwise I am pleased with the overall performance and looks of the car.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.