Well Done, Buick
By Joe on
2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
It is about time! I am really pleased with the Lucerne. With plenty of interior room and very attractive styling, what a wonderful leap from the old, stodgy designs in Buick's recent past. I'm really impressed with how quiet the car is and love the many standard features, including the automatic volume adjustment made in the radio at higher speeds to compensate for road and air noise. I like to move my seat way back and allow my legs to be almost straight in reaching the pedals and this one has all the space I need. Rides very smooth. I purchased several neat options including the remote start and heated and cooled seats, which adds to the wow factor.
Favorite Features
Remote start is neat and a plus option. Love the sage mist exterior color, but the favorite one I have to think about, because the car is so quite to drive, you almost never notice the outside noise.
Suggested Improvements
A storage compartment above the rear view mirror would be handy and perhaps a slot or two in the lower dash to easily stash sunglasses. My sloped driveway causes the front of the car to scrape the pavement unless I inch my way at the end of the driveway -- it needs a little better clearance.