Next Generation Buick
By RON MOSLEY on
2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I've driven Cadillacs, Park Avenues, Grand Prix's, Lincoln's and others. This is the best of the best. All I have to do is get in and steer, it pretty much does everything else. It sets my seat, turns to my favority radio channel, turns on the lights when needed, turns on the wipers when needed, the radio automatically increases the volumn as your highway speed increases to adjust for any slight increase in noise level due to engine speed etc. What more do I need. The v-8 engine is amazing, far surperior to the v-6. I may not get 28 mpg's, but 25 mpg's with this better preformance is worth it. For those who want a luxury car without the luxury price, look at the BUICK LUCERNE.
Favorite Features
Rain Sensing Wipers, Memory seats, 8 way adjustable seats, quietnessand comfort.And the awlsome Northstar v-8. I haven't used the On-Star, but like it being there. Optional rear deck spoiler...looks great!
Suggested Improvements
If they want to make even better: add telescoping steering wheel and pedals, slightly smaller steering wheel and standard rear deck spoiler(I added mine and it really added to the looks).