2006 Buick Lucerne Consumer Review: I love my Lucerne CXS!

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Review

I love my Lucerne CXS!
By Marcia on

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I absolutely love my Lucerne CXS! Great ride for passengers! Day after day the Lucerne provides a comfortable and pleasing ride. If I do not drive it every day, I miss "Sophie" and she misses me! : ) This truly is an unexpected love affair with my car. I am a past multiple (14years) Chrysler mini-van Mom and was protesting my husband's strong encouragement for the purchase of the Lucerne CXS. (He recalled my delight when sitting in one at the Detroit & Grand Rapids Auto Shows) I continually receive favorable comments and inquiries from friends and complete strangers. (all ages/gender)

Great sound system. Extremely comfortable leather heat/cool seats, esp after a day in my office with a 40 mi drive home. Great acceleration, confident handling, quiet interior. Exterior design with chrome accents-I have the add on spoiler. The sporty yet sophisticated look and tri-wh/gld flash paint.

The trunk release in the glove box should be placed higher, and perhaps in the middle, a sliding console storage compartment, lighted console drink holder. These are minor! I love my Lucerne CXS!