Great Car
By azguy on
2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I purchased my Lucerne CXL with a 6 cylinder 2 weeks ago. I added the luxury package as well as the driver confidence package and my M.S.R.P. was still under $30,000. I have owned several luxury cars in past years and I have to say that the Lucerne dollar for dollar is in my opionion the best overall buy of any new car. the ride is just unbelievably quiet, the leather 8 way bucket seats are extremely comfortable,dual climate control is great & the driver information center together with the OnStar keeps you informed of everything from how many miles per gallon to when you need an oil change. I researced all the cars on the market and the Lucerne was in a class of its own for the price.
Favorite Features
Driver information center. Safety of having OnStar when my wife uses the car alone. Remote engine starter, memory seats, rear parking assist, power lumbar, dual zone a/c, heated seats
Suggested Improvements
Console cup holders are not deep enough for large fountain drinks. Availability of heated windshield washer solvent without having to first purchase the cooled seat option package.