Great car
By June on
2006 Buick Lucerne CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)
I turned in my leased Town Car and opted for a change after 10 years of driving Lincolns. The Lucerne has surprised me with its comfort and performance. It really competes well with the Town Car. I took all the options except the sunroof, and opted for the bucket seats in front. The V8 will get up and go on demand! Handles really well. It is a fun car to drive and gets a look over everywhere I go. I took it to Goodyear for its first oil change and it created quite an interest in employees and customers alike.
Favorite Features
I like the OnStar with the emails for status checks on the car. The radio controls on the steering wheel and memory seating is real nice. The options for driver preferences really makes driving personalized. Heated and air conditioned seats make driving a pleasant experience.
Suggested Improvements
Would put a trunk release on the drivers door. Temperature controls on the steering wheel should be added. The gas cover should have a release button on the drivers door for security. Odometer needs to include tenths. Speedometer needs to be lit up all the time, hard to read on cloudy days.