2006 Buick Lucerne 4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Buick Lucerne CXS is Wonderful

2006 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Review

CXS Sedan (4.6L V8 4-speed Automatic)

Buick Lucerne CXS is Wonderful
By RDS on

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I love my CXS. I had initially bought a CXL-V6 for a weekend and was not pleased. Once I drove the CXS, I felt that it was a totally different vehicle. The 18-inch wheels, the stabilitrac suspension and the overall ride are wonderful. On the road it is a dream. I have nicknamed it "The Cruiser" which is what my grandchildren call it when they want to ride in it. It is very comfortable and I feel safe when driving it. We live at a time when the #1 thing which people discuss about a vehicle is the gas mileage. I still feel that the #1 issue should be safety. Overall, I love my CXS. It is a wonderful vehicle which I would highly recommend.

Favorite Features

Smooth ride on long wheel base, overall look (with 4 "vent holes" on either side and the black grill versus the chrome), 18-inch wheels, overall comfort when "cruising".

Suggested Improvements

Turn radius is large, trunk unlatch button on the driver's side (it is currently in the glove compartment), telescoping steering wheel.