2006 Buick Lucerne Consumer Review: AWESOME!!!

2006 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Review

AWESOME!!!
By goodcarl on

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I ordered my car on Nov. 25 and picked it up on Jan. 25. This is the first time that I have ever owned an American brand new car. It was Infiniti 35M or Lucerne. Options on Lucerne not on Infiniti. The acceleration is smooth and quick. You hardly feel the gears shifting. At 70 MPH on the hwy, with the windows closed, the car is so quiet that the only noise you hear is the faint hum of the engine. It's a little eerie. Enough room in the back for a football game. I got two remotes, 1 for memory setting 1 and 1 for memory setting 2. I was using rmt 2 but setting 1 in car. Hitting mem 1 didn't work too well until the dealer figured it out. OnStar features are exceptional, esp. the phone.

Quick response. Car is very powerful. OnStar hands free calling (both sending and receiving). You get 30 free min. to use over 2 mos. I don't have a cell phone,so within 24 hrs., I signed up for 1000 min., to be used over 1 yr. Roominess in car. Pwr. features that can be programmed to your taste.

Slightly wider glove compartment. Express up on power windows (if option is ever offered, I will buy it).