Used 2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan Consumer Reviews - 199 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Noise
By back bug

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It was rated as the quietest sedan in it class in 2006. After a few months the wind noise around the two doors was bad and gets even worse during the cold weather up north. We love the car overall as a great car.

Ride, leather, fit, controls

Wind noise around doors, Rain sense wipers react slow in combo snow/rain

Beautiful car
By hugh

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I'm retired so I can hardly wait to find some place to go so I can drive our Lucerne. We love the ride, handling, power, controls and I guess there isn't anything that we don't like. We live in the mountains of north central PA where we have no city driving and avg 22.5. Went to Baltimore, MD last weekend and driving 70mph for 250mi.I got 26.4mpg

Looks, power, quietness, comfort, controls. I cannot say enough about this car

None

Excellent car
By cxl v8 4dr sedan

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This is the best Buick I have ever owned. It has a quiet smooth ride, handles well in tight spots, the V8 gives a positive edge to the overall performance of the car. So far very satisfied

Quiet smooth ride. V8 engine!

Better gas mileage, better instrument panel lighting

What a Car!
By Bizman

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I really love the looks of the car inside and out. I know that GM has finally started making great cars again that can compete with any make. It is a driving dream and the first trip we received 33 mpg at 60 mph on cruise. Nothing to complain about. I had looked at a Honda Accord and felt I was getting more vehicle for my dollar with the Buick.

Nice smooth driving and road handling characteristics. The seats feel great even after years of back problems. The Harman Kardon sound system is top notch!

A fuel filler door lock would be great.

Not my dad's Buick!
By 4bealls

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this car for more than 18 months and enjoy it now as much as when I first bought it. Love the look and the comfort. Out of all the cars I have owned (of all types), I have gotten more compliments on this one than any other - from people admiring the looks as well as passengers.

Extremely comfortable with great dual-zone AC and stereo; decent gas mileage for the size and power; beautiful car!

Really wanted heated seats but that required moving up to the highest trim line that was just not worth it; split/fold down rear seats would be helpful.