Used 2006 Buick Lucerne CXS Consumer Reviews - 49 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Buick Lucerne - Consumer Reviews

2006 Buick Lucerne

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Quality American Car
By Al Hass

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This car has the feel and looks of a luxury automobile and the performance of a sports car. The ride is very enjoyable. Buick has the attention of all ages and within a price tag of reality.I was dissapointed that the Park Ave left but after owning this Lucerne my reaction is "Out with the old and in with the new".

Ride, handleing, performance,looks,heated and cooled seats,On Star,room for everyone,and the looks that others give me when I am driving it.

Inside gas door release,under the hood light,trunk area light,trunk door pull down strap,trunk door electric pull down latch,tinted windows (dark),rear heated and cooled seats.

A true luxury vehicle
By Mary M- Ft Worth, TX

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Abeautiful vehicle. Turns heads everywhere I go. Very comfortable ride, and extremely roomy in front and back seats. I am a GM girl, however, this is my first Buick. So far, so good.

Too many to mention. It has all the bells and whistles anyone could possibly want.

Improve the turning radius. Cabin needs to be more sound proof for a quieter ride. Lots of road noise seems to filter inside, this is disappointing. Already having a few rattles inside cabin. Better fuel efficiency for the CXS V8. I avg 23 mpg, would like for it to be a little more.

Great CXS
By Perry

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I really enjoy my CXS. I decided on the CXS over the 300. It had everything that I wanted and was more reasonably priced. It is definitely a keeper.

Great power and handling. Extremely smooth to ride in.

One touch window switch

Disgusted with this vehicle.
By Eldon Lindsey

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This vehicle has a long list of items that do not work as they should. The left side mirror insists on moving to where you cannot use it. The DIC says I get 13.8 MPG, my check says I get 10.2, 10.3, 13.0, 13.1. It locks itself if you do not take the key out. I found a cable hanging loose under the car. The sunroof would not close until I repaired it. I have not been able to get "Mr. Goodwrench' to repair anything on this car. The driver's seat races forward when I unlock the car, before I can get in. And they are more problems with this car, the Lucerne CXS. I currently have a commplaint filed with BBB.

The radio has a good sound.

One should never buy this car.

Disgusted with the vehicle
By Eldon Lindsey

2006 Buick Lucerne CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I have discovered a multiple of defects in the mechanics of this vehicle. Prominent is the left side mirror moves to unusable positions. Mechanics have refused to repair the defect after bringing it to them about 10 times. Also, the sunroof would not close. I had to repair it. I found a cable loose under the car the second day I owned it. Gas mileage has registered as low as 10.2 MPG, while the DIC says 13.8 consistently. The doors sometimes lock on their own when the vehicle is setting still, unattended. And there are more.

The radio has a good sound.

Be honest with your customers.