2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:
A nice ride
By Tom on 01/10/06 19:31 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

This a a great car for a lont trip, the interior really roomy, especially on the passebger side. The acceleration is very smooth and no jerking when accerlerating.

Sarge
By Sarge on 01/07/06 09:34 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Not as nice as the Park Ave. Small seats. Not much room in the front seat. Coffee holders not deep enough to hold tall coffee without tipping. No place to put a cell phone. Already having trouble with auto seat settings. Radio not working . Small trunk.

Knocks your socks off!
By TBP on 01/03/06 17:46 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I waited for months to buy this car. I've always owned GM and been pleased, so I was really excited to see the Lucerne come along. I bought my loaded CXL V8 one week ago and am embarrased by the attention it generates. This car is tight, beautiful and very fast - really. During the first two days I found each feature was exactly what I would have wanted and smiled to myself knowing I had made a really satisfying purchase. It is important that you drive a V8 Lucerne and then perhaps a Lexus or Infinity. All of your senses will tell you that this is the one.

Nice Car
By Big Ed on 12/28/05 16:50 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

Just picked up my Lucerne CXL-V8 48 hours ago but so far I love it. Buick finally built something that caught my eye. Ordered a dark blue one with chrome wheels, it looks great and I enjoy the Northstar V8 power. Have been getting some looks on the road, I think people are stunned its a Buick.

Affordable luxury
By George on 12/28/05 14:54 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V8 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

V-8 gives this vehicle quick response, with none of sluggishness in my previous Auroras. Tends to swerve a bit on quick turns or lane changes. Very roomy inside for all passengers front and back with firm but comfortable seating. Side vision is a bit obscured between the placement or width of the roof beams. Trunk release is awkwardly placed in glove box.

Super American car
By Hy. Lasker on 12/26/05 22:40 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This an excellent car, fun to ride and handles beautifully. The value is great considering the features that are available in the car. The size is excellent for my needs, no foreign car can match it, especially at this cost. The long term reliability will have to be proven with time. But, I have confidence that it will from what I have experienced so far.

Buick has a winner
By Gene Endicott on 12/22/05 08:30 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We just took delivery of the CXL 6 cylinder on Dec 15, it's a crimson pearl which is a beautiful color. I've driven others including the Toyota Avalon, and the Lucerne is the pick of the litter. We've just driven 250 miles, but other than fuel economy it is a pleasure to drive. The 6 cylinder has plenty of power and quiet and smooth running. As far as I'm concerned Buick has a definite winner!

WOW!
By CG on 12/13/05 10:59 AM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned appx. 6 DL88's and a Buick LeSabre over the past 15 years - all new. This vehicle has all the positive features of those (3.6L V6)- but improved, upgraded, and more fun. Feels luxurious, handles like a sports car and is a head turner. Congratulations BUICK - super!

Simply a great vehicle
By AHK on 11/28/05 22:02 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This new Buick has it all, excellent styling, performance, ride, handling, workmanship, etc. Just got it and it is a dream come true. A world class car. GM has come up with a winner. A real head turner. Drives and handles so much better than past Buicks and other vehicles. My wife loves it. So glad we made the choice. First saw it at the Auto Show, and we knew this was the car.

Finally a great car from GM
By bob politza on 11/22/05 21:26 PM (PST)

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

I traded in my 2001 A6 2.7t quattro for this car and LOVE IT! Much quieter than the audi and handles just as good! Fit and finish is on par with the a6 and the styling is better! I test drove the new Avalon, m35, and tl but this car WON. It has the best combination of styling, luxury, price, and performance. This is the first American car I've owned in a long time! Great car BUICK!!!

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.