Used 2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Lucerne model:

Excellent Overall
By Excellent Overall

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick Lucerne drives smoothly, handles turns to perfection, and looks great. I am very pleased with this car and enjoy riding it every day. I would recommend a test drive and you be the judge.

The interior is packed with gadgets and love the XM radio.

I would like to see a different design for the interior dashboard. A more appealing look for younger generations.

Luv-it Lucerne
By Chas. Stauber

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CX 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Having owned four LeSabres prior to buying this Lucerne, I can give an accurate evaluation, I think. It is so silent one thinks you should be in a Caddy or Town car.

I guess the quiet ride impresses me the most. Of course the great looks are a plus. It garners stares from those less fortunate.

Add dash lites to daytime running. It's hard to read the instruments. Place the trunk release back on the driver's door as it was on the LeSabre. Put the cruise control button back on the right side of the steering wheel. It's clumsy on the left side. I hate that the battery is under the seat!

Buick Evaluation
By V.J.Romano

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The car is very new-1000 miles on it. But it is a joy to drive, comfortable and quiet. I like the information about the car as you drive that is available on the instrument panel. The fuel economy is amazingly good for a full sized car. I traded in a Buick for this one and had no problems during the life of it and hope the same with the new one.

Quietness, comfort, and fuel economy. I also think the OnStar system is great. I gave up my cell phone for it. The ultrasonic back up detector is good

I haven't had it long enough to think about possible improvements. I'm sure GM will think of something next year.

New Owner Loves Lucerne
By Lucerne

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXS 4dr Sedan (4.6L 8cyl 4A)

We are new owners. My husband, in the past, has bought Chevy Caprice and Olds Delta 88, would still be driving if they were still available. Someone suggested we look at the Buick Lucerne and within 4 hours we traded our Chevy Impala for the Lucerne. He likes the driver's space since he is a tall person and is looking forward to going on a long trip.

Likes the space inside. Extra features that are available. Trunk a good size.

The dash features mileage, fuel, etc. has been put like in a barrel and is hard to read during the day. Lights at night are helpful. But at this moment I cannot think of any improvement. Maybe I should rewrite this in about a year.

Great Car!
By herb

2006 Buick Lucerne Sedan CXL V6 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Drove cross country 2 days after purchasing, wonderful experience. Good mileage, easy to drive, relaxing. Easy to manuver in city trafic and on interstates.

OnStar, heated and cooled seats, back- up warning, very comfortable seats.

Dash light control knob does not compare to rest of cluster. 3 speed transmission. coin holder. Engine needs slightly more HP.