2005 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: I love this car!!

2005 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Custom Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

I love this car!!
By Karin F on

2005 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my very first LeSabre, white with light grey interior, black dash and some 'wood'on the inside. I feel very happy driving this car, it gives excellent mileage, handles very well, even in rainy slick weather. The A/C works great even though our summers are normally quite hot and humid. I have no complaints whatsoever and if I ever need another car it will be a Buick LeSabre for sure. It is so roomy inside and well laid-out...well, I just love my car, can't you tell? :-)

Drivers seat...I like to sit high and I can do that in this car. Love the dashboard, love the controls in the steering wheel. I also like the idea that I never have to play with the lights...they go on and off by themselves.

What I would like to have in this car is only one thing....some large pockets on the back of the frontseats for magazines etc...this would really be helpful for a backseat passenger on longer trips or for a child to put all their stuff in. Thanks for a great car!!