Great car, won't trade .Keeping
By John Skokan on
2005 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I bought this car for my wife. We bought it brand new. Love it. It rides very nice, like a caddy or Lincoln. Has a 2.6L V6. Great on milage. Has great bucket seats, leather (much more comfortable than cloth. Only two bad points to this car: 1)Body so low to ground, front frame hits tire stops @ parking spaces. 2)I have gone through 6 headlights & about 13 turn, and taillights. I just replaced same turn/tail lights twice in a week. Replaced both headlights in last week. HELP! Can't afford to keep doing this! But, GM, please bring the LeSabre back. Hate the Lacrosse, testdrove one, no good.
Favorite Features
great ride, great leather interior, love the size of car and passenger area. Great styling. Great milage. Like ONSTAR, mirror compass, heated seats, power memory seats, mirrors,a/c heater settings; great interior design and appointments.
Suggested Improvements
Fix front end lowness, fix the light burnout problem. I am losing all my lights. Even some in the dash and steering wheel. Start making them again, and I will buy a new one. To me, no other vechicle compares.