Used 2005 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Love Buicks
By J. Steele

2005 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After happily owning a Buick Century since 1998, I am now the proud owner of a new LeSabre. The ride and interior comfort are incredible and the gas mileage has been extremely impressive so far. It will be difficult not to run the mileage up on this car! Almost forgot about the sleek exterior styling - I like finding my car in the parking lot.

Exterior styling and interior roominess - plenty of room to sit in the driver's seat and have a good sized purse without relegating passengers to the back seat.

Offer extras such as rear view mirror with compass and temperature and 6- changer CD without having to purchase a package.

Best Large Car Gas Mileage
By Dave

2005 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second LeSabre we have owned. This one is better than the previous car.

Best gas mileage by far of any large car we have owned.

Pay more attention to leather details. Some damage occurs easily to seats.

Best car I ever owned
By robert delalio

2005 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car has been a total joy on long trips. It is a comfortable, safe car. The great gas mileage and low usual maintenance cost have been excllent. Dealer support has been excellent.

Gas mileage. Trunk space. The driver information center. Rear seat center pass through

A split rear seat to trunk access. Exterior and interior restyling.

Great Car!
By Robert Dowsett

2005 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have never driven a Buick LeSabre with ride and handling charasteristics to compare with my 2005 LeSabre. The handling is enhanced by the 16" chromed aluminum wheels and more stable suspension. The visibility is very good. The relationship between the accelerator and seat is such that I can find a very comfortable driving position with my torso a couple of inches further back from the airbag than in my '95 LeSabre. It is the most pleasant car to drive I have ever owned in my now 45+ years of driving. What else can I say ... "I Love Driving This Car!"

Suspension, Radio, Handling Characteristics, 3.8L engine.

Twin Sunvisors, Needs Light under hood, Add Map Pockets to seat backs in Custom models.

I love my LeSabre
By Deborah Ledermann

2005 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my new LeSabre limited anniversary edition. Lots of room, very comfortable leather seats. Fun to drive for a larger car. Huge trunk. Good power on the engine for the interstate and passing. Gas mileage was 29 mpg at 70 mph on the interstate on long trips. Very smooth ride. Really good A/C. I am a happy owner.

The leather bench seats are very comfortable for long trips. Touring package suspension is great. Controls on the steering wheel.

None that I can think of, except maybe a lower price.