2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
All around
By Ray Richter on 01/21/05 18:53 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

A1 all around quality. I purchased mine in 2002, so I have had 3 years to test it. 1 year or less does not expose too many problems that may exist.

My third and I love it
By Rod York on 12/15/04 22:14 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We use this vehicle for the most part "around town" and the mileage rately drops below 22 MPG. Our long trips (over 2500 miles) we usually get 29-30 MPG. The response is great on the highway, it can almost get out of its own shadow. The trunk space is great and the handling is superb. I have never driven a car with a better turning radius.

The 2004 Buick LaSabre
By D. Harvatin on 12/15/04 21:02 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Riding in this beautiful vehicle will make you happy and proud to say you own a Buick LaSabre. And it's an American name to be proud of.

my new buick
By jerome graham on 12/07/04 11:02 AM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

very comfortable seating. driver sits up quite high giving good frontal visibility. not as quiet as a century but not excessive noise. quite peppy for a car this size and limited horsepower. syling is a bit old but fit and finish is excellent. a very good family sedan with a soft quiet ride.

Good car except
By blue chip on 12/05/04 17:41 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This would be one of the best buicks I have owned except for the transmission. The delay between coast and reacceleration for the trans to engage is maddening especially in traffic.Dealer says it is within spec.and doesn't know how to fix it. Same story from Buick. This will be my last buick.

Keeps Getting Beter
By Twosadime on 11/28/04 13:33 PM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My first Buick was a used '93 Buick Park Avenue. Until I bought my 2004 Lesabre Limited in April I didn't think the '93 PA could be beat but it has been. The 2004 Lesabre Limited is the best car I have ever owned. Everybody who rides in it raves about its comfort,good looks and feeling of security. In light of all this the purchase price I feel is very fair. Another job well done by the folks at Buick.

Buick LaSabre Rating
By stevevg on 11/23/04 11:45 AM (PST)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Buick LaSabre is the finest quality American made car for the money. Its style and comfort are second to none considering the price class. Interior styling and passenger space has been well designed and will keep the LaSabre very high in all ratings. The reliability of the Buick LaSabre has been just excellent with very few problems and miles of carefree driving.

GOOD QUALITY BUT SAFETY SHORTCOMING
By Pepsie on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

AGAIN THEY MADE A VERY RELIABLE CAR. THERE ARE TWO COMPLAINTS: 1. SAFETY WISE THE DASHBOARD REFLECTS VERY NOTICEABLY ON THE FRONT WINDSHIELD ON A SUNNY DAY. THIS CAUSE FATIQUE AND STRAIN ON THE DRIVER. 2. A MINOR THING BUT WORTH NOTING: THE GAS CAP IS VERY HARD TO REMOVE ESPECIALLY FOR WOMEN. LEAVING IT LOOSER CAUSES THE LIGHT ON THE DASH TO SAY "HAVE ENGINE SERVICED" THOUGH THERE IS NOTHING SERIOUS WRONG.

My New LeSabre
By Chuck Relgob on 10/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After almost 3000 miles I find this car to be the best overall Buick that I have owned. Runs true at speeds up to 90mph and provides excellent comfort to the occupants. It is seen by the general public as an old peoples car and that fits me fine. Have no regrets on this purchase

A Good Reliable Car
By LDK on 09/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had 4 LeSabres one of which was totalled while I only got a minor cut. The front wheel drive makes it a really good car to drive in bad conditions. It also can hold 6 people which is a plus at times.