2005 LeSabre Celebration Limited Edition
By Buick Owner on
2005 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I have drove Buick LeSabre's for years. I own 2 LeSabres at the present time. They have all been very good cars. I bought the 2005 LeSabre Celebration Edition because it was the last year of the LeSabre. It is without a doubt the most comfortable, smoothest riding, most luxurious interior, and quietest LeSabre ever build and I go back a few years. It is so good that I keep it tucked away in my garage and only use it on highway trips and special outings. I use my '02 LeSabre for everyday driving in order to keep miles and wear off the '05 as I plan on keeping it for a long, long time. As you may have noticed, I have owned this car for a long time before writing this review. Great car!
Favorite Features
I love the heads up display as my eyes are not as good as they used to be. I like the memory seat & mirrors as my wife sometimes drives and we can both program our personal settings into memory. We both love the heated seats and radio that plays both tapes & CD's along with AM/FM/XM stations.
Suggested Improvements
I really have nothing to say here except that GM should have kept the LeSabre name and a lot of it's features when it brought out the Lucerne in '06. The Lucerne is a great car, but it just don't fit my style. Thank you Buick, but I will keep my 2005 LeSabre Celebration Edition.