Used 2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Great Buick
By TB

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this LeSabre for 9 months now, purchased used. It is great for over the road as well as commuting. I average 30-32 mpg, even at interstate speeds. Great ride and very quiet. I was commuting back and forth from Colorado to Nebraska for a time and lots of interstate driving. Very comfortable at 75 mph and 30 mpg as well. I could drive from Greeley to Omaha on one tank, just over 500 miles!

Quiet, smooth ride, fuel economy

None

Best of both worlds
By zorbogr

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am a used car dealer that only buys low milage 2000-2005 Buick Lesabre's. I have been buying these cars for six years because of the quality and the amazing miles per gal. I get from 30 to 32 mpg on the highway and have never got less than 25 in the city. These were the best selling full size cars in America for ten straight years. (1995-2005) Why Buick quit making them is beyond my imagenation. The new Lecerne with a 3.8 engine only gets 26 miles highway and the numerous buttons on the interior do not say what they are for. You need the instruction book by your side to know how to drive this car. Shame on GM for ignoring the older drivers that made them so much money for so many years!!!

Rain sensing windshield wipers, heads up display, memory and heated seats spacious interior and trunk space fuel milage and a overhaul classic look

They did have a problem for a while with the window regulators and a few problems with the plenum. Please start making the LeSabre again!!

2005 LeSabre Celebration Limited Edition
By Buick Owner

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have drove Buick LeSabre's for years. I own 2 LeSabres at the present time. They have all been very good cars. I bought the 2005 LeSabre Celebration Edition because it was the last year of the LeSabre. It is without a doubt the most comfortable, smoothest riding, most luxurious interior, and quietest LeSabre ever build and I go back a few years. It is so good that I keep it tucked away in my garage and only use it on highway trips and special outings. I use my '02 LeSabre for everyday driving in order to keep miles and wear off the '05 as I plan on keeping it for a long, long time. As you may have noticed, I have owned this car for a long time before writing this review. Great car!

I love the heads up display as my eyes are not as good as they used to be. I like the memory seat & mirrors as my wife sometimes drives and we can both program our personal settings into memory. We both love the heated seats and radio that plays both tapes & CD's along with AM/FM/XM stations.

I really have nothing to say here except that GM should have kept the LeSabre name and a lot of it's features when it brought out the Lucerne in '06. The Lucerne is a great car, but it just don't fit my style. Thank you Buick, but I will keep my 2005 LeSabre Celebration Edition.

2005 Buick Lesabre Limited.
By audrey

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am a loyal Buick driver. Have had Buicks for many years but really love this 2005 LeSabre Limited. Really gets good mileage, 33 mpg on hwy for such a comfortable car. People are disappointed in the Lucernes with the mileage compared to the LaSabre. I would tell people to pay the extra money and get a Limited.

Heated leather seats. Heads up display. Driver information display. Steering wheel controls and XM radio. Wouldnt live without it.

The body styling. Love the aerodynamic styling of the Lucernes.

Love my Lesabre
By Linda C.

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought my 1991 Buick LeSabre Limited used in 1993 with 32,000 miles and drove it for 15 years and 224,000 plus miles. Wasn't ready to trade but found out they had been discontinued. I decided to buy another before they completely disappeared! My old one was still running great, no major problems, just the usual battery, brake pads etc., still got 30 mpg on the highway. Found a 2005 Custom with 56,000 miles. It fits like a glove and I expect to get at least 15 years out of this one! Just miss the leather seats, can't "slide in" on the fabric! These cars are a pleasure to drive, great in the winter, reliable, no complaints whatsoever.

Steering wheel cruise and radio controls, all the handy gauge info on the dash. Love the large trunk, extended visors, and light sensor on the dash. Many other features too numerous to mention.

Just would like to see the LeSabre in production again.