Used 2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews - 46 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Love it!!
By rosco1776

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I got this car from my dad and love it! It only has 27K miles on it and still has the original tires. It rides and runs like a dream. I get a consistent 25mpg combined and up to 32mpg on trips. I've had quite a few Dodge Neons and they get the same gas mileage as this luxury vehicle. My only regret is it's color, silver! I hate silver cars, too blah!

Ride, comfort and reliability.

Love my "old man's car"
By palmettosunshine

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Absolutely love my "old man's car". Needed another 4 door car after getting married, did my research and knew I wanted a LeSabre. I work for a Buick dealer and I waited until the right one was traded in. Got a 1 owner Custom with 67,000 miles and couldn't be happier. My friends teased me about it until they rode in it, then they got it. Amazing ride quality, great gas mileage, enormous trunk. My wife insists we take the LeSabre when we go on trips rather than her 2008 Scion XB. If you find a low mileage LeSabre, buy it! You won't be disappointed.

Gas mileage (avg 26, city and hwy. Over 30 on the hwy). Ride quality (it's like riding down the hwy on your sofa) and stereo. Even the stock unit sounds amazing.

Bring it back!

Oldsmobile Replacement
By Bill

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven GM cars always. I got an Olds Delta 88 in 1987 and have had several Olds that have ran perfect with the same drive train in the Olds 88s and 98s -the 3.8 engine is great- GM was smart enough to stay with it for many years. I bought the 2005 Buick LeSabre because it had the exact same drive train as an Olds that GM was stupid enough to discontinue.

Runs like an Oldsmobile

Start making these cars again-and they will sell.

Great car, won't trade .Keeping
By John Skokan

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car for my wife. We bought it brand new. Love it. It rides very nice, like a caddy or Lincoln. Has a 2.6L V6. Great on milage. Has great bucket seats, leather (much more comfortable than cloth. Only two bad points to this car: 1)Body so low to ground, front frame hits tire stops @ parking spaces. 2)I have gone through 6 headlights & about 13 turn, and taillights. I just replaced same turn/tail lights twice in a week. Replaced both headlights in last week. HELP! Can't afford to keep doing this! But, GM, please bring the LeSabre back. Hate the Lacrosse, testdrove one, no good.

great ride, great leather interior, love the size of car and passenger area. Great styling. Great milage. Like ONSTAR, mirror compass, heated seats, power memory seats, mirrors,a/c heater settings; great interior design and appointments.

Fix front end lowness, fix the light burnout problem. I am losing all my lights. Even some in the dash and steering wheel. Start making them again, and I will buy a new one. To me, no other vechicle compares.

Great Buick
By TB

2005 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have had this LeSabre for 9 months now, purchased used. It is great for over the road as well as commuting. I average 30-32 mpg, even at interstate speeds. Great ride and very quiet. I was commuting back and forth from Colorado to Nebraska for a time and lots of interstate driving. Very comfortable at 75 mph and 30 mpg as well. I could drive from Greeley to Omaha on one tank, just over 500 miles!

Quiet, smooth ride, fuel economy

None