The Most Comfortable & Reliable Car.
By Prakash D. Salvi on
2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I am fifty one years old. I really liked the size of this car,and the money I invested in it,was worth it. I got this 2004 LeSabre custom in Feb 2005, with 31000 miles. It is very comfortable car and very good on long runs. It is very quiet inside and very roomy. It has a very nice, quiet & powerful engine. The push rod 3.8 liter engine is very smooth. It gives very great gas mileage. Can't beat for the size, roominess, stability, and dependability. I love my car the way it serves me. I would surely prefer driving my car rather than driving my wife's small tiny car, because I feel more safe and comfortable in my LeSabre.
Favorite Features
XM Radio, Remote trunk release,very large trunk, Cruise control, Drivers info center, Speed sensitive volume.
Suggested Improvements
Driver and passenger seat back pockets. Split back seat to add extra long cargo, all the LeSabre's custom should be equipped with XM Radio instead of cassette, center arm rest on back seat, more speakers instead of six speakers, quality sound with 10 inch sub woofer.