2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
BUIVK THE BEST
By BAMABERNIE on 04/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

GREAT CAR-EXCELLENT GAS MILEAGE(28-30 MPG AT 70-85 MPH)

my review
By bvenn on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

rewiew i would give the car a 17 out of 100

2004 LeSabre
By wildcats on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just bought LeSabre last week. Great car. Roomy interior. A comfortable ride. Not alot of wind noise like some other cars we test drove. Easy to drive.

A Gem of an Auto
By Carolanne on 03/23/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car two wks ago; had been in a Saturn sedan for 3 years and knew the new car would be one or the other. I really wanted the smaller car; less expensive, also. We drove 2004 models; stayed at the Buick dealer's from 11am to 7pm..no kidding...(ask our salesman) making up our minds. But once we drove the Buick..the indecision was over. Driving the Le Sabre is like driving whipped cream.

my buick
By jnellbilliot on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

i really like my car, for the most part. it is comfortable, dependable. the one thing that comes to mind that i don't like about the car is that i find it to have too much "wind" noise when i am driving. i just wish it was a little quieter.

a great car for comfort ,safty & economy
By driver jax on 03/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

for the price and quallity you can't beat it..........

My Red 2004 Celebration Edition
By ASUgrad on 03/09/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It has a low cut roof line;Watch the headroom in this car. With a sunroof, it is limited; For a mid range sedan, it is loaded w/ luxury features; it is lower priced than other comparable cars like the Toyota Avalon so you can save some money; the Heads up display is neat but windshield sometimes seems distorted; Satellite radio (XM) is great!

My New Buick LaSabre
By DRJ on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great Car, overall, for us seniors. Very comfortable ride. Seats are very comfortable and adjustable. Easy to get in and out. Vertually no wind noise. Nice instument panel - love the RPM gauge.

Just my thoughts
By locksmif on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I own the 2003 version. I have had oly one problem since I bought it new and that was a bad crank shaft sensor. Love the car and the gas mileage. My one complaint is that you can't get the limited edition except with leather seating and not all of us want leather! Too darn hot in Florida. Orange Buick is also a great dealership.

Enjoy yourself
By Doon on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Buick and, after three years in an Oldsmobile Aurora (A V-8, by the way) it's nice to be back. This car is big, comfortable, surprisingly high spirited for a full sized sedan with a six cylinder engine, and very very well mannered. I've always enjoyed driving. Now I enjoy it more than ever.