2004 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Better Made Jag / Everything a Caddy Is
By Happy in Texas on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Fanastic vehicle, well made and fun to drive. Also dealer offered easy and painless car buying transaction. Has the curvy looks of a Jag and all the features found in a Cadillac for $20,000 less!!

Go with a winner
By Joe Martins on 06/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my 3rd buick lesabre and this one by far is the greatest. Ive had a 1992, 1999, and now a 2004. Each year I have seen a great change in the handling and workmanship. The Paint finish on the 2004 is the best that I have had. All the sheetmetal is perfect, the fits in and out are outstanding. For the money it is a good value.

Turning Raidus
By John Gangemi on 06/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Good car. However, turning raidus is horrible. Difficult turning in parking lots. Much needed improvement is required.

Luxury Car with Economy Price
By Grant R. Walborn on 06/17/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I especially like the automatic locking of doors. The power features are excellent. The car rides and handles well. The exterior design makes it a fine appearing automobile.

Expensive, quality problems
By ltdangel92 on 06/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Wind Noise. The battery in the back seat. Small Mirrors. Wind Noise @60+mph. seats not comfortable and need to give more support. elcetrical problems.

Buick LeSabre Custom
By NuRsE on 06/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've just bought the car two weeks ago. It provides a very soft ride -- almost feels as though it "floats." It is very agile; and, one has to pay attention to the speedometer -- I found myself going 70 mph on the entrance ramp (uphill) to the Interstate! I am very pleased with the gas mileage, considering it' size.

Major engine problems
By rahni on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

LeSabre's 2000-2004 are made with a phenolic resin intake maniford that warps and leaks antifreeze into the engine's cylinders - basically blowing superheated steam into the combustion chambers. The factory-recall fix (put locktight on 3 bolts) doesn't work. According to a factory trained mechanic, many engines have had to be replaced because of this cheap construction. Also, "permanently lubricated" tie-rods wear prematurely and have to be replaced at low milage. Plastic window grips on electric windows break easily.

2004 lesabre
By tet on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this is your poor mans cadilac

Not an old person's car!
By Redwood Falls, MN on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a 2002 LT TrailBlazer 4x4 which was hard on gas and had various problems. My Buick was excellent in our Minnesota winters-never got stuck once with outstanding handling on snowy/slippery roads. Dealer found the exact car I wanted with side air bags. My LeSabre has the early production fabric seats that are much richer looking than the current fabrics offered. I would buy another Buick.

a great buick
By Bob Mount on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

A very nice comfortable car. I have had the vehicle for over 6,000 miles now and have had no difficulty of any kind. The only thing I would have preferred would be a cloth interior. I have ON- STAR and the voice recognition needs attention. It was good, they worked on it and it became bad and they worked on it somemore and now it is fair. My driving is mostly 10 miles to town then around town. I get 23 MPG.