Used 2004 Buick LeSabre Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Great car, bad paint
By aastephens

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Of course it has the Buick smooth ride, getting on the freeway is far easier then expected. Even acceleration for passing is strong. Plenty of room for our 2 young children. Nice large trunk, and it gets great gas mileage.

More powerful then expected, nice ride.

Unfortunately our local dealer swapped another dealer for this car. It was then last ming blue they could find. I must say the paint job was horrible. Thin spots everywhere, bad enough to see the primer through. Luckily for us, our dealer make it right, with a nice paint job.

2004 Buick Lesabre
By John Herman

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent car.This is my third Buick. Previously bought new an 1989 Park Avenue and later, a new 1996 Park Avenue. All have been good trouble free vehicles Sorry to see that Buick has discontinued production of both the Park Avenue and Lesabre, I don't care for their new Lucerne - too small.

The V-6 3800 engine is an excellent, economical, trouble free engine. The car is fun to drive. Handles very well.

None that I can think of

The Most Comfortable & Reliable Car.
By Prakash D. Salvi

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am fifty one years old. I really liked the size of this car,and the money I invested in it,was worth it. I got this 2004 LeSabre custom in Feb 2005, with 31000 miles. It is very comfortable car and very good on long runs. It is very quiet inside and very roomy. It has a very nice, quiet & powerful engine. The push rod 3.8 liter engine is very smooth. It gives very great gas mileage. Can't beat for the size, roominess, stability, and dependability. I love my car the way it serves me. I would surely prefer driving my car rather than driving my wife's small tiny car, because I feel more safe and comfortable in my LeSabre.

XM Radio, Remote trunk release,very large trunk, Cruise control, Drivers info center, Speed sensitive volume.

Driver and passenger seat back pockets. Split back seat to add extra long cargo, all the LeSabre's custom should be equipped with XM Radio instead of cassette, center arm rest on back seat, more speakers instead of six speakers, quality sound with 10 inch sub woofer.

Just 2 weeks old
By Poppy J

2004 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We had 2 Park Avenues before this LeSabre and this car has all the features for almost $6000 less with the exception of the back up sensors in the rear bumper. The car was sitting on the lot for many months, probably because of the Red color, but Red is what I wanted. Because of this, the tires could not be balanced, so 3 new tires had to be ordered, also the radio had to be replaced because some of the features did not work. My dealer is an excellent dealer and took care of the every complaint without any problems. This my third car that I purchased from them. Now the car is a dream, but I don't know what to expect in the way of gas mileage. Being a '04 leftover, I also saved $10,000.

Heads up display,rain sensing wipers,2 passenger settings with exit setting, height of seats, heated seats for arthritis pain, height of seats, drawer under a/c controls, Red color.

Handle over drivers door for easier exit.

Not much to B**** about!!
By dudpar

2004 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Lesabre I traded my '97 in on this 2004. I would still be driving the 97 but it had transaxle trouble which started at 40k miles and lasted until I traded at 85k. Hope the new one does much better in the tranny department. The new Buick is very nice, like the ride better than the '97, although I don't think the new cloth seats are as comfy as the '97. So far very good gas mileage about 28.5 mixed road and town. On steering wheel radio controls are nice.

Information display center, gas mileage, ride.

Sun visors are really lame!! I could have done better with stiff cardboad and tape. hehe