2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Bad GM
By nomorgm on 08/30/11 21:25 PM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Nothing good to say except the seats are comfortable. Other than that its a money pit. Replaced window regulators, heater core, thermostat and the motor runs bad with no computer codes and engine diagnostics show fine. Gas milage is 26 at best. Motor lacks power to be one of GMs best.

Not bad for THIRD hand car
By ty on 02/27/10 13:04 PM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Not the prettiest design, but not completely horrible. Just a simple blue collar (as my boss likes to say) car. Because it's an American car, the used car price was better than buying a comparable but smaller Japanese family sedan. Only some minor problems, which I expect from American cars. The dash and radio console looked like it hasn't been updated since 1985. I saw a 2004 Honda Accord with more modern design. The driver side speaker blew out after a month I owned it. And a month later the gas gauge stopped working so I have to estimate when to fill up gas. No big deal. I will drive this car into the ground. As long as it keeps running I'm happy.

An ok car
By DMCnTN on 01/27/10 09:30 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought in fall of 2008 at car lot that deals in high mileage vehicles that look ok. Had 106000 intially. I've added about 15000. Gas mileage on interstate = 31 mpg. good power. comfortable for trip. Negatives are AC sometimes blow hot air on driver side and cold air on passenger. Also, hard shift every few days (1st to 2nd, 2nd to 3rd). Guesstimate from dealer on repairing both problems = 900 bucks. Two front chrome mag wheels leak air around the rim unless you get tire store to sand and goop up the rim. Overall car is good transportation given that I gave $5100 for a 4 year old car. Our 2 Hondas have been much more trouble free (everything works right)over 300k miles on those 2 together.

I am impressed
By lewis on 08/10/08 19:55 PM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am a small car dealership owner and needed a car to go on vacation with so I grabbed an 04 Le Sabre I just bought with 54000 miles. Wow . The gas mileage was 28 to 33 mpg. I couldn't believe it so I checked it 3 times. I was right. the ride was fantastic. Im sold on these

Keeps on keeping on
By Elliott on 05/07/08 10:14 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

When I bought this car the main internet complaints were loud turn signals and loud fan noise on high blower. Four years of non-stop daily driving in city and cross country, that is still the only complaint about the car. It has every electronic gadget available and all still work the same as new; no repairs, no breakdowns! I have had no other car that has been this reliable for this long with nothing going wrong.

Car worth
By Walter on 12/20/07 15:43 PM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car is driven by wife for pleasure. While mileage may seem like a lot they are not city miles but thruway type driving.

2004 LeSabre
By len vanover on 06/15/07 11:24 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased the car with 28,000 miles on it. It has a great ride and is very easy to steer with the light steering. The car is trouble free an fun to drive and reliable. The only low mark is would give is that the seat belt buckle is hard to locate and is a bit of a struggle to connect. I'm sold on Buick construction and reliability.

Great car, bad paint
By aastephens on 01/13/07 15:00 PM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Of course it has the Buick smooth ride, getting on the freeway is far easier then expected. Even acceleration for passing is strong. Plenty of room for our 2 young children. Nice large trunk, and it gets great gas mileage.

2004 Buick Lesabre
By John Herman on 10/22/06 01:42 AM (PDT)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Excellent car.This is my third Buick. Previously bought new an 1989 Park Avenue and later, a new 1996 Park Avenue. All have been good trouble free vehicles Sorry to see that Buick has discontinued production of both the Park Avenue and Lesabre, I don't care for their new Lucerne - too small.

The Most Comfortable & Reliable Car.
By Prakash D. Salvi on 11/06/05 04:34 AM (PST)

2004 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am fifty one years old. I really liked the size of this car,and the money I invested in it,was worth it. I got this 2004 LeSabre custom in Feb 2005, with 31000 miles. It is very comfortable car and very good on long runs. It is very quiet inside and very roomy. It has a very nice, quiet & powerful engine. The push rod 3.8 liter engine is very smooth. It gives very great gas mileage. Can't beat for the size, roominess, stability, and dependability. I love my car the way it serves me. I would surely prefer driving my car rather than driving my wife's small tiny car, because I feel more safe and comfortable in my LeSabre.

1 2 3 4 5 next »