2003 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: my favorite car to date

2003 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

my favorite car to date
By carrjm13 on

2003 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

upon my purchase, I've very pleased with the car. I'm the third owner and currently the car has 147,826 miles with no reports of dissatisfaction. I accumulate about 66 miles on average in daily usage and get a very respectable 28.0 mpg city/hwy. No rattles/squeaks to report and amazingly, all original equipment work without flaws. Even the leather upholstery has remained soft and no cracks/tears. I have a few minor grips; the lighting in the engine bay and trunk is very dim, and after so many years, the moulding of the rt. side of dashboard and lt. side has separated due to hot interior, attributed to no ventilation. I've leave windows cracked open and the separation has ceased.

The tu-tone taupe interior matches the bronze exterior beautifully, the automatic dimming review mirror is a nice touch, as well as cassette/CD player.How about

How about blue backlighting for the switch gear/dash lighting and reintroduce some fresh interior color combos. I never understood why such bland colors were ever selected A stronger brake system would add more secure driving experience.