2003 Buick LaSabre
By LCB on
2003 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I recently purchased the 2003 LeSabre with 74,000 miles on it. It is a great car with a lot of features, however, there is a problem with the air suspension that I thought the dealer had repaired, but after driving it while the suspension is still not right. I'm going to see if I can change the suspension to a non-air to see if this will work. Other than that the ride is great and a love the way the engine sounds.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature is the passenger side mirror that tilts when you back up to show how close you are to the curb.
Suggested Improvements
To have better suspension on the vehicle as repairs can be expensive.
By velika
on 07/12/11 12:11 PM (PDT)

I changed rear air suspension together with the compressor at about 70000 miles and 20000 miles later I needed to change it again and I refused to pay $1100 dollars and now I change it to non-air shocks. The dealer charged me $400 dollars and I found out they put in the chip-est shocks they could find on the market and now I have constant noise on the back like I have a trunk full with empty cans. I complained to the dealer and I got very cold response "not responsible" for it. If I decided to keep the car I have to spend another $400 to $500 dollars to put better shocks. It is impossible to drive the car like that. When you do it be sure you put good quality shocks. By the way the ride will not be as smooth.