2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Excellent Car
By lowhorn39 on 07/12/10 08:26 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought this car used and fell in love. No mechanical problems whatsoever. Only problem I have with the car is the clear coat. It is starting to peel off all over the car and looks like hell. I will be keeping the car however and spending about $6,000 to put a custom paint job on the car. I plan on running the car well over 200,000 miles.

Some dissapointment
By Bob on 06/17/10 18:41 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Bought it used. Great gas mileage as an average for its weight. Nice ride. Loaded with options. Great red color and chrome wheels. This will be the second time I have to replace the motor mounts. I now have 96000 miles on it. My 97 buick had the motor mounts replaced three times. I had to replaced the frozen rear gas shocks. Recently had both wheel axle seals replace was leaking grease. Just recently had both front axles replaced. Its again in the shop for motor mounts. Oh yes the seat heater does not work. Blower motor is going out. Just ordered another one. Other than that I do like the car but may not buy a buick again. GM toughen up the motor mounts i can handle less smoothness.

Great vehicle
By Mr. P. on 12/21/09 18:32 PM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

No mechanical issues ever. Solid in all regards. Great mileage at 30+ highway 22 city, most bells & whistles.

2003 Buick LaSabre
By LCB on 04/09/09 08:46 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I recently purchased the 2003 LeSabre with 74,000 miles on it. It is a great car with a lot of features, however, there is a problem with the air suspension that I thought the dealer had repaired, but after driving it while the suspension is still not right. I'm going to see if I can change the suspension to a non-air to see if this will work. Other than that the ride is great and a love the way the engine sounds.

Unhappy
By Unhappy on 07/30/07 15:07 PM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I purchased by 2003 Buick new. At 52,000 miles the stability system is totally gone. My outside driver's mirror is fogging up on the inside (I have the type that automatticaly goes from day to night plus it's heated). My heated seat doesn't work. Half the lights in my dash are out. On the way home from our cottage, my radio and air conditioner just cut out by themselves. (I was able to turn them back on.) My dashboard lights dim. My two-tone leather seat split at a seam (very rarely to I have anyone in back). I'm so upset with the car I'm trading it in for a Toyota. When American cars start being built to last, I'll consider one again. This was our seventh GM product.

Really a good car
By Jimmy on 06/10/07 10:55 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought this car used 2 years ago with 37,000 miles already on it. I was a little concerned about the mileage, but it has been a really good car. I need a late model full size sedan for business and I set out to buy a Cadillac, but saw and drove the Buick and saved several thousand dollars that work as well for me as owning a Cadillac. I've not had any problems at all with this car.

2003 LASABRE
By Fred Lucas on 01/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I'm dissapointed some in the ride on rough road.. Transmission being replaced @ 24000 miles. Tires wearing pretty fast. worry about the engine since tranny went out so soon..

great car
By gembo on 10/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

just a fine vehiclle

ATTENTION: Caution from a Canadian Owner
By canadianowner on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

,from after the 1st six months, the block heater was leaking, the dealer had to fix it 6 times, then the steering column had to be taken apart to be change the steering sensor, the trunk was leaking, allowing all the rain water hose from within the trunk, the side pillor post plastic, dashboard, headsups display, instrumention cover, all had to be replaced because of clips popping out, stabilitrack had to repaired 4 times, vibration on idle on steering wheel and dash, EGR valve replaced 2 times, A/C trouble on dual climate control, sometime blows warm air on driverside, A/C leak still present

2000 and 2003 LeSabre Limited Comparison
By Chicocat on 07/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I previously drove a 2000 LeSabre Limited until purchasing the 2003 LeSabre Celebration Edition with all of the options. I have been happy with both vehicles, but there are some aspects of each I would rate differently. The 2000 Limited model had a more attractive interior & more comfortable & softer leather seats. The 2003 model has somewhat better handling and more features, such as side mirror turn signals & chrome plated wheels. The audio components on the 2003 model are much better, especially the XM radio & RDS options.