2002 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: window regulators

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Review

window regulators
By hmcculloch on

2002 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my buick used,in 2006 and it only had 22,000 kms on it.while ive been satisfied with the overall performance of the vehicle.I ran into problems the last two years with the window regulators.First the two rear windows went and I had them repaired at $450 each one.These windows were never used very much so they could not have worn out.This yeat the front passenger one malfunctioned and that too cost excess on $450.00.The pats alone was $278.00.For Buick to state they have had no complaints is a bald face lie.It wouldn't be so bad if they had at least reimbursed part of the repair. That will be my last buick I buy.
By sgajewski
on 10/22/14 00:14 AM (PDT)

I too have had problems with the windows. The rear driver side window stopped working. I got online and figured out how to take the door panel off, and as the previous review stated it was going to be costly to repair it. Instead I got the window back up and placed a block of wood under it to keep it up. The rear windows were rarely used so it must be a recurring problem. How do I address this, I feel it should be a recall item.