2002 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: Love this car

2002 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Custom Sedan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Love this car
By Barron n Carol on

2002 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The USA built cars seem to always get bad reveiws. Well, I'm here to tell you that this Buick far exceeds anything Toyota, Nissan, Honda or Mitsubishi has. I've owned 'em all. The Buick gets good gas mileage, it's very quiet inside, and handles very well. I love it! The engine is powerful and quiet also. Front seat accomodates a rather large driver very comfortably. I'm 6'2", 225lbs. and I fit in the car with ease. What more can I say? This is simply one of the best all around cars that I've ever owned. Rent one for a few days and drive it or test drive one. Once you drive it you'll buy it. No more Toyotas for me. Two thumbs up for the good ole USA & God Bless America!

Comfortable seats, big trunk, good sound system, air bags everywhere, quiet cab,no rattles,great gas mileage, powerful engine, good suspension, good looks.

None. Buick has a good thing going. As they say "if it isn't broken don't fix it"