Used 2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:

Lazy-boy on wheels
By Mike

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I am 23 years old, and while most people my age would not consider buying a Buick, it was my only choice. I had a 94 Park Ave, and loved the comfort and safty of it. I recently bought this LeSabre used (in '06) with 23,000 miles on. I just LOVE it. It rides like a dream, and handles great. I spend a lot of time in the car, and it is so comfortable and enjoyable to drive as well as ride in. People used to always tease me about my love for full sized sedans, but once they drive the LeSabre, they change their tunes.. they love it too.

Comfortable interior, driver information center (nice to know when your tire pressure is low). Overall design of the car rocks.

I wouldn't change a thing.

Good Solid Family Sedan
By ktgister

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have had the car for three years with only a single problem - one of the window mechanisms broke. Other than that it has been as reliable as any Honda or Toyota I have owned. I have not had to get it tuned up, replace the tires or any other issue. I think anyone looking for a car of this size would do well purchasing a Buick LeSabre. The only real issue I have is the resale price - it seems to drop faster than I would like. Your best option could be to buy a used one about two years old.

Comfort, looks for a large car, reliability and handling for a large car. Highway mileage is good.

Sound system could be improved as could in-town fuel economy.

The best car ever!
By beckaroo80

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My husband bought this for me after I had an accident with my 91 Park Avenue. I'm 24, and not many people my age drive this kind of big car, but I loved it. Love the steering wheel radio controls. Power seats are very comfy and roomy Also holds up well in accidents. We found out first hand! The car tells you when you need windsheild washer, and even when tire pressure is low, so I have plenty of time to have him fix it! My friends can make fun of me all they want to, I love this car and it is very safe. Nice ground effects. It has great pickup, runs perfect in snow too.

The trunk release button, it is tried and true. You can get out when someone closes the lid. It glows in the dark, my friends and I tested it.

Really you can't complain about a car with such perfection

Buick is underrated
By Roger

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

3rd new Buick since 1978, a few Hondas in between. Never have had a problem, mileage is 25MPG , I drive the freeway about 90% of the time. Feels safe, rides great.

Gas mileage, reliability, comfort

I only wish they built a sportier version. I have the Limited but I would like a little tighter suspension and the Park Avenue Supercharger, just for fun. It runs great as it is.

Very nice Ride
By Carola B Wingert

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We had our Lasabre for 2 years and 3 month now.We never had one problem with it.It is a very reliable,a very good car that has style.It is comfortable and is easy on gas.We drove 1300 miles from TX to VA and not one stiff bone in our bodies.

I love everything about my Lasabre.

Navigation System.