2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
My First Buick
By Schuby on 04/30/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I rented a Buick LaSabre and found the automobile to be safe, comfortable, and responsive to the road conditions. I liked the interior and other features. The LaSabre is an excellent car for the price. I returned the LaSabre to the rental agency and purchased my own LaSabre the next day.

GreatCar
By Iboughtabuick on 04/29/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We rented the LeSabre custom for one month, after a teen driver smashed the front of our PARKED car. We were in the market for a new Suv at the time. we researched everything from a Chevy to a Toyota, and found just how expensive they all were. After renting the LeSabre we made up our mind to buy one. I am a large man 6'7 and 295 lbs. and I fit just fine with room to spare. I would recommend this vechicle to any in the market. P.S. we also test drove the Ford Crown Victoria before we purchased the LeSabre. Hands Down the Buick was far better in handling, performance, in gas milage, and in comfort, styling was also a substantial plus inside and out.

Understated
By dodger on 04/20/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This car gets you where you want to go in great comfort. Acceleration is more than adequate. A lot of safety features come with this car.

Best value in America
By peterman on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Drive any large or midsize car in the $40,000 price range and then drive a $25,000 Buick Lasabre. Unless you are biased again American cars, you will agree that this car is a bargain.

Engine Noise
By Artie on 04/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Whistle in engine, hear it mostly when engine idle`s. At speeds of 6o, there is a sound that sounds like the carb. is sucking air.Rear door out of alingnment.

The Buick Experience
By largeman/db on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my first Buick. I like its quite, comfortable ride.

You guys are kidding, right?
By Enthusiast on 04/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I rented this vehicle while on vacation in Florida. The engine sounds and vibrates like a cement mixer and those brakes. I thought I was going to crash every time I stepped on the brakes, because this car does not want to stop. I had to put 2 feet on the pedal to slow this car down. This is not a safe car and there are better choices, namely the Ford Crown Vic or Mercury Grand Marquis. They are far more powerful with better brakes and more comfortable. It is no wonder why GM can't sell any cars (note that I said cars, not trucks).

buick
By ade/nin on 03/10/02 18:06 PM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

great value, great ride, great workmanship, pepy acceleration, only $1500 more than comparly equiped Chevy Impala

2001 Buick Lesabre Custom
By RR on 03/03/02 13:32 PM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have a very long commute, almost 200 miles round trip daily. This car is powerful, quiet, very smooth, comfortable, economical and roomy. All for a very reasonable price. Surprisingly good handling for a car built for long distance comfort is a plus. If more people driving Accords and Camrys would think to test drive this car, they would be surprised and I think impressed.

Two Months of Complete Satisfaction
By Scott F. Rosenberg on 03/01/02 20:39 PM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I replaced a Buick Park Avenue with a Le Sabre Limited two months ago. Only option is 16 inch wheels. It's a couple of years newer design. Not one problem or complaint so far. Yesterday I drove 380 miles roundtrip to see a Spring Training Baseball Game. We were extremely comfortable cruising most of the time at 75 MPH. Only used 3/4 tank of gas (29.5 miles per gallon burning 87 octane gas). Very pleased to say the least!