2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific LeSabre model:
Window Replacements
By Upset on 04/11/09 10:42 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

In the 6 years we have owned the car we have replaced all 4 window motors. This is not a cheap thing to replace. No one has been able to give us an explanation as to why this occurs. The car is garaged and no children to slam doors. The fuel economy is excellent but the money we save go into replacing window motors.

Chappell's Buick
By Chappell on 06/01/08 19:42 PM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This has been a most reliable car. Have replaced the tires and battery. The interior and exterior are in excellent condition. The car has been garaged since the purchase, and maintenance has been attended to regularly.

Best car we have ever had
By Drrodd on 12/10/06 23:45 PM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This Buick is the best car my wife and I have ever owned. We bought it new and have had zero problems. It is very comfortable, quiet and safe on the road. Neither of us can find anything we do not like about this sedan. I am serious when I say we would not trade it on a Buick Lucerne even up -- and I have looked at the Lucerne and test driven the car. We also own a Cadillac SRX-4 and we would rather drive the Buick.

I love the Buick LeSabre
By Richard Nielsewn on 06/24/06 09:19 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I basically love the car and may get another one but the Lucerne does not have the telescopic steering wheel. I thought I was going to get better mileage, I get 21.5 miles to the gallon. I want better with gas prices being so high.

Good Solid Family Sedan
By ktgister on 07/10/05 21:26 PM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have had the car for three years with only a single problem - one of the window mechanisms broke. Other than that it has been as reliable as any Honda or Toyota I have owned. I have not had to get it tuned up, replace the tires or any other issue. I think anyone looking for a car of this size would do well purchasing a Buick LeSabre. The only real issue I have is the resale price - it seems to drop faster than I would like. Your best option could be to buy a used one about two years old.

Buick is underrated
By Roger on 02/12/05 12:53 PM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

3rd new Buick since 1978, a few Hondas in between. Never have had a problem, mileage is 25MPG , I drive the freeway about 90% of the time. Feels safe, rides great.

Very nice Ride
By Carola B Wingert on 09/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We had our Lasabre for 2 years and 3 month now.We never had one problem with it.It is a very reliable,a very good car that has style.It is comfortable and is easy on gas.We drove 1300 miles from TX to VA and not one stiff bone in our bodies.

Excellent Reliability
By danieltiger on 12/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Our LeSabre Limited has performed perfectly and hasn't been back to the dealer for anything other than routine maintenance. We have the extra handling package and the car handles great and maneuvers easily in parking lots.

A Great American Bargain
By Fred Nesbitt on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Well built, tight, rattle-free, visually pleasing design inside and out. The seating and ride are VERY comfortable for both front and back seat passengers. Doors open wide with adequate space to enter and exit without difficulty, even for my parents in their 80's. The driving experience is very secure and completely free of unpleasant surprises.

Best Value / We love our Lesabre
By arby on 04/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Buick LeSabre Sedan Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

GM's 3.8 engine and trany provide an excellent balance between power, acceleration and fuel milege. The car is great to drive on long trips and handles well with the grand touring suspension. The other plus is the excellent safety rating for the LeSabre.