Many problems
By Alan on
2001 Buick LeSabre Limited 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
Bought car from my mom. Had 14,000 when I purchased her. This was all the mileage it had after 6 years. After driving the car for 4 months 3 of the 4 power window regulators failed. I doubt they were even used more than 50 times. The power steering chatters on hard turns. The dash electronics constantly go out. The radio/disc player constantly goes on and off. The brakes are all chattering and grabbing. Had to replace all 4 tires after 16,000 miles. General tires are the worst. Put new Goodyear Assurance tires on and it made all the difference in the world! Buick is no help at all regarding repairs. I do however love the comfortable ride and great gas mileage. Its a great looking car.
Favorite Features
Ice cold a/c. Great gas mileage, 32 highway. Comfortable leather seats. Large trunk. Self leveling suspension. Rain sensing wipers. Nice audio, when it works.
Suggested Improvements
Better brakes, better electrical system. Buick needs to step up and warrant the failed window reulators since this is a large problem, at $380 per regulator installed its expensive. General tires are the worst, needs Goodyears all around. Self dimming rear view mirror was a mistake. Never works.