2001 Buick LeSabre Consumer Review: Fabulous Car

2001 Buick LeSabre - Consumer Review

Fabulous Car
By Smurf87 on

2001 Buick LeSabre Custom 4dr Sedan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my LeSabre in January 2008 with 95,000 miles on it. I was skeptical about buying a car with such high mileage but I just fell in love with it's design inside and out and the performance was not what I was expecting. It's the Custom model so it doesn't have OnStar, leather or some of the other features I would have liked. Regardless it has more luxury than I need. Handles very well in the snow and is a lot of fun to drive, especially on the highway. The engine is powerful, accelerates quick, and is very reliable, yet fuel efficient. Very comfortable seats and enough features to keep one comfortable and safe (antilock brakes & 4 air bags) regardless of the length of the trip.

Steering wheel audio controls, keyless entry, cruise control, concert sound II speakers & am/fm cassette/cd stereo, auto-dimming rear view mirror, power windows/locks/drivers seat, driver information center with oil life monitor, twilight sentinel. Lots of interior room, seating for six. Huge trunk!

None - All the added features I'd like are available on the Limited trim with the Celebration Edition package. It is truly an incredible car, I only wish GM would bring it back along with the Park Avenue, which they still sell but only in China.